Pro Wrestling (WWE, AEW, NJPW, ROH, RevPro, Impact, MLW, WOS)

Admin.

just waiting for brock to kill vince

shield v cena, ryback and sheamus fo ec??

defo stopping watching soon

had enough....shame tna is worse

just waiting for brock to kill vince

shield v cena, ryback and sheamus fo ec??

defo stopping watching soon

had enough....shame tna is worse

So now the following has happened:

Shield looking like a legit threat

Brock Lesnar back

Y2J Back

The Rock back

A possible stable consisting of Heyman, CM Punk, Lesnar & The Shield

You plan to stop watching?

]/img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbej03cdA41rzbvsto1_250.gif]

yeah i got no interest in seeing

hhh beating brock in a rematch

cena beating the rock in a rematch

undertaker beating cm punk

ryback v big show

sheamus v orton

It just hit me, why is the Punk vs The Rock rematch @ Elimination Chamber when the whole point of the Elimination Chamber PPV is to have both heavyweight titles defended in 6 man Elimination Chamber matches.

I'm guessing they'll probably go with another Del Rio vs Big Show title match and then have a 6 man elimination tag match involving The Shield inside the chamber.

ryback v big show

sheamus v orton

Trust.

For this reason is surely why they won't do that triple header. Three predictable results and two rematches.

They should do Punk/Rock/Cena, Taker/Lesnar and HHH/Nash/Shawn/XPac v The Shield/Maddox

• Downvote 1

elimination chamber should be alright though

the shield v ryback/cena/sheamus in war games style

ryback v big show

sheamus v orton

This TBH.

All shit and done before.

Should have been CM Punk vs Rock for Wrestlemania with a massive promo. The best current heel in wrestling vs the people champion as main event >>>>>>>>>>>>> Rock vs Cena......

Well, over at PWTorch.com, it is noted that there is lingering resentment of Rock in the WWE locker room, stemming from issues with his cardio. Additionally, there is a feeling that he is simply using the company as a platform on which to promote his upcoming films:

At the Rumble, there was some resentment toward Rock because they felt he was not in great ring shape for his first match back in WWE. Now there's pressure on Rock to come back at the Elimination Chamber in two weeks in better cardio condition... another source of locker room resentment is the feeling that Rock is using his planned WWE Title run as a marketing tool for his movie career.

The Torch also noted that Rock has become isolated from the locker room since he came back:

Rock is said to have no allies from the current locker room. Rock has isolated himself behind-the-scenes, which is due to how he feels he's been treated since returning to WWE and so that he can tend to other business affairs. But, there are also stories of how Rock has gone out of his way to talk to wrestlers and offer advice. It's a touchy situation, almost on a case-by-case basis how certain wrestlers receive him, which has led to mixed feelings about Rock's presence in WWE...Rock senses it. According to backstage sources, Rock feels like he's being scrutinized by the current locker room

For the record, it is also noted by the Torch that Rock recently posted the following tweet on his official account, which may or may not have been dripping with irony:

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock

Thank U @WWE Superstars for the awesome welcoming me back & getting the "big picture" plan. You're true locker room leaders! #RoadToMania

So undertaker may be about tonight hope he retires this year. Reading he has allot of health problems and are only getting worse hence him fighting once a year

First time I saw him fight was 1992 summerslam against kamala. Wanted to see him 2001 at staples centre when I was living out in Chicargo but was a no show