Whos been to a Brothel?

roberz999

Do your ting.

I remember I was going strip club with a few man and when we got there 1 of the man (acquaintance) started making excuses like he was scared, talking about was I serious about strip club and ting, thought I was joking lol.

Wasteman.

This was me tbh, went to a strip club just off of South Beach, hated it. (no smithers gif)

Do your ting.

I remember I was going strip club with a few man and when we got there 1 of the man (acquaintance) started making excuses like he was scared, talking about was I serious about strip club and ting, thought I was joking lol.

Wasteman.

This was me tbh, went to a strip club just off of South Beach, hated it. (no smithers gif)

lol was it that bad?

Was you scared to go in?

Do your ting.

Wasteman.

lol was it that bad?

Was you scared to go in?

Nah nah wasn't scared, I just knew I'd find it seedy as f*ck and be uncomfortable, spent most of the night walking around telling strippers they weren't getting money out of me. Really disliked it from beginning to end.

If it wasn't my boys birthday I would have just bounced.

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Bro when I sat down them bitches was tryna stick they ass in my face (again NO SMITHERS GIF)

I aint tryna get no free lapdance and neither did I want that gonorrhoea infested pussay in my face

Even the barman asked for a tip and I told him gtfo and some sweating bouncer was tryna threaten me with ejection

U think that's bad u should try going brothel and not f*ck*ng bitches looking at me like I was the piece of meat....had me sitting watching night of the living museum with a couple prozzies smh

• Upvote 1

Guest chap44uns

Would never go to a Polish brothel. You can guarantee at least 80% of those women don't want to be there.

thats the case for all brothels then mate

£ talks

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Wait...what?

LOL. You went to a brothel and did nada?

Was out with some deevs and ended up there

not gonna lie they looked half decent...

but paying 4 sex that's a lonely moment I don't want to experience

Would never go to a Polish brothel. You can guarantee at least 80% of those women don't want to be there.

majority of the remaining been abused or raped

than there're the whores

• Upvote 1