Possibly another race topic, this time justified

Raegus

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

he pretends hes half african n all but he isn't

pretty weird

Smh allow him he probably got knocked back at school by the lighties so he hates on mixed race people while secretly wishing he was one

I feel for him I ain't even gonna trouble the lil neek no more.

• Downvote 1

the most outrageous part of the story was where a grown woman swung for someone tbh

but i'm sure your purposely playin some reverse psychology pokemon mind game so i shouldnt really be commenting

:/

Oakley dokey MINTY

Yeah I must say though I don't understand why she started swinging?

They had a confrontation because the guy was harassing her son where he called the police on us (little kids for no reason) she was angry. Like Diane abott said black women don't play when it comes to their kids and they will do anything for them.

Not being racist but white people are known for these antics.

When I was 10 or 11 was with my brothers and a next breh playing out on the road like kids do. I would like to point out that white kids were playing out also like they aways do also. Anyhow can't even remember why but this white guy was saying remarks like calling us boy bredrin took offence and cussed him. We were outside my parents house chilling (remember we are primary school kids ) man sent this white girl over his neighbour to spy on what we was talking about.

Next thing we know police come to us talking about causing a disturbance. My mum cusses off the man. Then my bredrins mum

Swung for him.

To this day I don't know or can not work out why he called police. We was not a threat just playing out. When I go to my mums I still see this guy and he still says alright boy to

me.

Years later when I was 17 I met his sister and she is a bless women she don't even talk to him. Guess you get cunts in life

i was waiting for you to run in spouting yet more stories of your pathetic life. we know youve seen it all you old shameless c*nt. STFU this thread isnt about you. anyone who smacks you in the mouth whetever age you are/ were deserves a drink on me.

• Upvote 1