Coming over here . Wearing all their veils

Guest petercrotch

All I'm saying is courts are suppose to be a place where all is ''transparent''. I'm sure most people want to see who is judging them & more importantly they could know the accused or accuser or the judge or the witness etc etc etc etc which could have massive implications.

Big up to the judge.

• Upvote 1

For those who say they're oppressed, have any you man spoken to those wearing this veil. If not, where is this oppression coming from.

/

LOL @ being glad of walking around with your half naked girl at summer and let every man perve on her. Do you feel proud with this?

• Upvote 1

mate. there are no external facial contours on display, just a bipedal shape under a sheet.

mine own sister could walk past me on the street in the clobber in the op and i wouldn't clock her.

Please, I will give you a link to read.

This is Pascalis (1995) and a quote from the abstract of his test

Previous experimenters have found that 4-day-old neonates look longer at their mother's face[ than at a stranger's ]face We have replicated this finding under conditions where the infants are only provided with visual information on identity, with all the usual stimuli associated with the presence of the mother's []face absent. The structure responsible for this cannot be equated with Conspec, the innate structure underlying face preference in neonates (Johnson & Morton, 1991). In a second experiment, we show that infants do not discriminate mother from stranger when both women are wearing head scarves. This indicates that, unlike older infants (de Schonen, Gil de Diaz, & Mathivet, 1986; de Schonen & Mathivet, 1990), neonates acquire a representation of their mother's face in which the hair line and outer contour have an integral part. This suggests that the system responsible for the neonates' performance is not the same as the one at work in older infants.

Could a Hijab be defined as a headscarf?

Yes, I'd assume so.

firstly, how does any of that back anything your saying? it doesnt, at all.

secondly we are talking about attire that obscures the face entirely (like the one in the first post), not head scarfs or hijabs.

thirdly, think how mobile your face is, how many expressions can be made that convey non verbal meanings. Humans have developed expressive faces for a reason. Look at the picture in the op, is the woman smiling or frowning?

• Upvote 1

The point being that if a child can still recognize a face from the external contours from the age of 6 months then why do adults have trouble recognizing these women?

It's pure ignorance, they don't want to see the woman behind Hijab, not because they can't it's because they choose not to.

guesswho.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just stare at them when i see them, eye them up to get a reaction

f*ck*ng ninja's

:lol:

i'm always clocking asians perving hard

if your out with the bird n some Aladdin is makin it bait jus stare straight at their daughter's crotch or eye cleavage

they soon get the message

as for this debate i can't really be arsed gettin involved, its too easy really

all i'm gonna say is it used to piss me right off strollin about and havin cunts (normally affs n asians tbh) pervin all over the girl i'm with, so i know where the guys are comin from

but i'm 21 now, i grew up, its really not an issue

• Upvote 1

For those who said it seems oppressive, how does it seem like that?

What is the reason given for why women in some cultures must dress like this?

together1.jpg

covering body and hair was pretty normal in all the major religions at one point, the niqab is not compulsory.

all these birds r ugly. UNLK religion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dont be daft goddaz

I never said the judges face was covered

what im saying is its all the same to me

ridiculous pantomime wear

/

the argument of the womans face being covered gets wind from me

we are all communicating perfectly fine on here and none of us can see eachothers face

when you talk on the phone you dont need to see someones face to interact

ontop of that when the judge sees fit he gets witnesss to give evidence behind a dusty curtain so they cannot be seen

this thing about the niqab and human interaction is a joke ting and hold absolutely no water

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Judge did right in my view -in a court where transparacy is paramount in all aspects for a juror to be covered just pisses on that_look I'm all for each to their own but when you step in to a court the jurors need to be seen the defendent who is innocent at this point as a right to see if their case may be jepordised how do they know they have never met that person which would mean automatic juror dismisal

So if a man is accused of robbing a charity box with a ski mask on does he have the right to go to court as such and then claim its his everyday attire of course not its bloody crackers-woman should of got a fine for holding up court proceedings

Uk is the country uk laws apply WHEN IN ROME ............