Yann M'Vila "Call Me Arsene"

TF S4DK

Being that we are happy to sell players in the summer of their last year I dont see the Song going this summer talk tbh.

Just think the years of 1 step forward, 2 steps back transfer dealings have clearly got the Arsenal fans that believe M'Vila is done, worrying what the catch is...

Song leaving is also picking up pace.

Darren Dein is also his agent I think

Source?

The Dein situation is weird, as he is not a registered agent, but he seems to somehow get involved in contract talks and transfers for various players that arrive at Arsenal. This is because mainly Arsenal's (notably most of the black) players over the years have tended to always be looked after by SEM (Jerome Anderson). Darren Dein bait has an arrangement with them, as he doesn't work for them, but like I said handles lots of their clients unofficially. Dein seems to be more a broker/manager/suck the most p out of Ivan & generally make him look shite in the name of my father.

The agent that brought Song to Arsenal from France, Christophe Mongai (brought us Sagna & others), has already stated last month that "Alex is one of the most important Arsenal players as is clear from the fact that Wenger always starts him. So I don't think the Gunners are going to sell him during the summer transfer window."

Inter Milan are considering moves for Nigel de Jong and Cheick Tiote after missing out on top target Yann M’Vila.

The Italians expect a busy summer of comings and goings as they look to renew the squad under new boss Andrea Stramaccioni, and securing a tough defensive midfielder is a priority.

Inter held talks with M’Vila last week, but the Rennes midfielder would prefer to join Arsenal and is closing in on a £17million transfer.

Alex Song is admired at the San Siro, but moves for the Gunner have received a cool reception, while a bid for Real Madrid’s Lassina Diarra also failed.

Arsenal now appear unlikely to sign Yann M’Vila this summer after distancing themselves from reports suggesting a deal had been struck with Rennes.

The Gunners have a longstanding interest in the 21-year-old midfielder and it appeared as though a £17.7million agreement had been reached ahead of a proposed move.

However, Standard Sport understands that the player’s agent had instigated rumours a deal was close in order to force an offer from Inter Milan and that Arsenal have no plans to sign the Frenchman at present.

The framework of a four-year deal worth £60,000 a week had been proposed from the player’s side when tentative contact was made last August and was believed to have been met with a positive response from the club’s hierarchy.

However, Arsenal have privately rejected reports that talks have resumed and are instead keen on switching their attentions elsewhere — in direct contrast to noises from the player’s camp that an agreement was imminent.

M’Vila’s fee would represent a club record and there are thought to be reservations about the player’s temperament after he was arrested for allegedly punching a 17-year-old in an incident that took place at his home.

Although M’Vila’s camp insist a deal remains possible, the Gunners are adamant he is not currently on their wanted list as manager Arsene Wenger looks to complete adjustments to his squad before the start of the European Championships in June.

Meanwhile, Theo Walcott is expected to resume training ahead of Sunday’s final Premier League match against West Brom after recovering from a hamstring problem.