Yann M'Vila "Call Me Arsene"

TF S4DK

This is Torres, Dempsey, Eto'o, Ibrahimovich, Samba, Honda, Witsel, Goteze, Ribery, Robinho, Reus, Affellay, Matiuidi, Ozil, Jagielka, Joe Cole, Zapata, Van Der Weil, Cahill, Shaun Right Phillips, Montolivio, Hazard, Toure, Makoun, Rodwell, Reinia, Obafemi Martins, Scott Parker, Rodellega, Melo, Remy, Smalling, Dzeko, Carlton Cole, Briand, Reo-Coker, Inler, Hangeland, Kalou, Veloso, Hunterlaar, Vucinic, Mata, Aguero, Chantomne, Pele, Delph, Richards, Krajcar, N'Zogbia, Mexes, Barry, M'Villa (Added 09.05.2012)

:lol:

I still reckon we're signing M'vila, since when have we made it public when we're interested in buying a player.

Bingo!

The reason people will continuously laugh is all due to Twitter and the tabloids.

Blah blah blah.

Whatever happens happens, everything from now until it is signed is all speculation.

@LaurensJulien

A the moment deal is done with Arsenal finishing 3rd, could slightly change if not but he will still sign. He chose Arsenal over Inter Milan

@LaurensJulien

Very busy yesterday working on M'vila story. Deal 99% done. 22 million euros, 4 years. Great signing for Arsenal and player is delighted

Very good signing. Dont fuck it up Wenger.

What does this mean for Song/Arteta/Ramsey/Wilshere? - More importantly Song.

Song has been arsenals 2nd best player this season.

Very underrated and I cant see him playing alongside M'Vila unless sacrifices are to be made.. In midfield you have players who wanna play every game (Walcott/Wishere/Oxlade/Ramsey/Arteta) and with Podolski playing up top with RVP you only have 2 more spaces left in midfield if you do play Song and M'Vila together... Queue the selection headaches which should have been there 3 years ago for Wenger - he's finally coming to his senses.

Song has been arsenals 2nd best player this season.

Very underrated and I cant see him playing alongside M'Vila unless sacrifices are to be made

im saying. guess you could call it a good problem unless you're rosicky or arteta

The way some Arsenal fans talk about Song is so disrespectful.

I'm telling you. Forget RVP's goals, and even Walcott's goals and assists, if Song hadn't played the whole season we'd be jamming with Liverpool.

/

Hope we sign him tho, coz going away to them big teams I don't see why we can't roll with 2 holding, and Song is box to box anyway.

Song is sh*t though

Runs round like he's some phantom of the opera zidane machine ball killer glaidator troy dench man.

He's cost us more goals with his poor positioning.

Wenger's spending 22m on M'Villa cos Song is inept, Frimpong is a thick c*nt, Coquelin fragile lost out at sea, Ramsey running flick central and Wilshere special appearee at hospitals nationwide.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Song is sh*t though

Runs round like he's some phantom of the opera zidane machine ball killer glaidator troy dench man.

Wenger's spending 22m on M'Villa cos Song is inept, Frimpong is a thick c*nt, Coquelin fragile lost out at sea, Ramsey running flick central and Wilshere special appearee at hospitals nationwide.

lol sometimes I have to remind myself that you are actually an Arsenal supporter.

See I'm the opposite and think people are disrepecting to Arteta.

He's been keeping the squad together all through the year, has 93% passing accuracy, scored goals etc and now people want him on the bench. I think Arteta + M'Vila is more deadly than Song + M'Vila

• Upvote 4

Song is sh*t though

lol sometimes I have to remind myself that you are actually an Arsenal supporter.

We all know he is a t.roll first.

He's been keeping the squad together all through the year, has 93% passing accuracy, scored goals etc and now people want him on the bench. I think Arteta + M'Vila is more deadly than Song + M'Vila

You're right Gems, Arteta's been a great signing

Song is and will always be a numpty

No one's talking about benching Arteta, we're talking about someone who's playing in front of the back 4, and possibly rolling with 2 DM's in bigger games away from home (even tho Song pushes forward). Arteta, Wilshere, Rosicky, Ramsey, M'Vila, Diaby, WHOEVER. I'm saying, Song in the squad, ready, IS NOT ENOUGH. Better late than never if he comes.