People in their 20s who can't drive

Raegus

i can drive (automatic, does that count?) but i dont have a license

i don't think i'll ever get one till i'm in the position to buy a new Range from the showroom floor or something

but i do kinda regret not taking lessons when everyone else was doing 'em just after secondary school, driving license's are one of those things it would be cool to have and just forget about, especially if you got it done 'early' in life - would be a bit of a ball ache to learn now with all my bad habits

Depends on where you live and your lifestyle but I can't imagine not driving. Thats my whole independence.

I also know few females that wont look twice if he don't drive.

the way my gf was saying if we broke up, she will not go out with a guy who dnt drive again lool

lol @ having these sort of convos with your girl

its happens

scrub

im gona learn cos more jobs want people with licenses nowadays

Yeah this.

It's a good skill to have, but being 20 and not being able to drive doesn't indicate waste. I know plenty of successful people that are in their 20s and can't drive. They never bothered as they never needed to. They are just destined to be city dwellers.

btw KayGee not saying anything surprising tbh

thats REAL LIFE i know many a girl that wouldn't look twice a guy with no car either, these chicks exist in big numbers but its obviously dependant on your social circle etc

I am so sick of reading simpy posts by these un wavy creatures like yourself

URGH

why is this place filled with f*ck*ng neeks that salivate over the thought of a woman

• Upvote 3

thats REAL LIFE i know many a girl that wouldn't look twice a guy with no car either, these chicks exist in big numbers but its obviously dependant on your social circle etc

URGH

why is this place filled with f*ck*ng neeks that salivate over the thought of a woman

wtf are you talking about?

URGH

the walkers, are in paaiiin everytime they scroll past Kayygee post

LMAO

• Upvote 1

URGH

im talkin about wastemen like yourself wanting to qualify yourself to be with a woman, obviously its bait theres girls that say them sort of thing to d*ckheads like what car you got or think them things

but unlike yourself, im not that d*ckhead, bitches are tripping over each other tryna suck on my big toe gtfo ov ere