Summer Transfer Window 2012/13

The Somalian

well you got 2 right

doesnt take long to build a club

look at the two CL finalists

both built into super clubs in a decade

bayern were nothing club until the late 60s 1860 was the big munich club

and it all changed when bayern signed a few players that 1860 rejected they wernt even in the bundesliga them times

and then they had a 10 year period of dominance in germany/europe all through the 70s

stories quite famous......

would of been a different story if franz,muller and them went to 1860 instead of bayern

yeah think there was like 4/5 of them....went bayern and got promoted

/

lol dont think guys know what galtico means

2004–2007 Benfica 67 (3) 2006 → Portsmouth (loan) 10 (0) 2007 → Everton (loan) 9 (2) 2007–2011 Valencia 56 (2) 2008 → Everton (loan) 12 (0) 2011 → Beşiktaş (loan) 14 (1) 2011–2012 Beşiktaş 30 (5) National team

look how many times mans bin loaned out , he wack

• Downvote 1

He done well at Benfica

Portsmouth loaned him but couldn't afford £12M so he went back and Everton loaned him he done well couldn't agree a fee with Benfica/3rd party

Valencia paid the fee and he done well then Emery done what he always does started to freeze him out like did with Villa/Banega/Silva so hence he went Besiktas and done well

It's not his fault Besiktas are broke like I said he is talented but mentally he isn't that strong and plus he is still only 26

He done well at Benfica

Portsmouth loaned him but couldn't afford £12M so he went back and Everton loaned him he done well couldn't agree a fee with Benfica/3rd party

Valencia paid the fee and he done well then Emery done what he always does started to freeze him out like did with Villa/Banega/Silva so hence he went Besiktas and done well

It's not his fault Besiktas are broke like I said he is talented but mentally he isn't that strong and plus he is still only 26

id agree wid dat.... i can see everton gettin him back, they never have no cash so dis is perfect