What does this whole race thing mean for you and your future family?

o-guy

My teacher once told me look at map of africa and you can kinda see how the white men at the time just drew lines down and across to make random countries so it was easier to control them etc

Its f*cked init, no consideration for tribal tensions or if they even understood each other.

Lemme call my land Nigeria and you have that big piece, call it Sudan or watevers. Bismark wat piece u havin don..

f*ckers.

• Downvote 3

Guest petercrotch

My teacher once told me look at map of africa and you can kinda see how the white men at the time just drew lines down and across to make random countries so it was easier to control them etc

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Needs to be some groups instilling a sense of racial pride in the black youth of today. Not even on a hate vybe just so they don't grow up thinking white people invented everything ever and black people have done nothing.

ur not White or black

:lol:

Some of you lot give me joke. I've just openly said what has been taking place amongst races for thousands of years ESPECIALLY amongst the powers that be. Only difference is it's not said, they just do it. What? You think it's like that by chance? Parents just willy nilly let their children marry & reproduce with whom they like? f*ck off :lol:

The fact that your purposely ignorant to it or not is laughable.

AGAIN!

White people & some lost black people want to take issue with what I said but white/Indian/Chinese do the same thing all day long yet I don't hear any of you donuts say a thing :/

Smh

tbh i don't care what these people do (as in the people within the race that think like this)

i don't care for them, or the way they think.

so why should i strive to emmulate them?

Because it looks like it works for them?

I started out seeing the merit in what you were saying, but the more i listen to you the more narrow minded you seem

the actual reasoning behind what your saying is so simplistic

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The point is powerful/high net worth/rich groups be it white/Chinese/Indian/jews etc DON'T MARRY OUTSIDE/REPRODUCE OUTSIDE THEIR RACE. If they do it's a VERY rare thing.

white women do

who dyou think blacks are diluting with?

if you mean the upperest of upper class then your probably right, but i've got no experience of such things

jews do, the past few generations they've mixed with european blood alot

ain't read the whole topic but people seem to be claiming blacks are some welcoming friendly group of people and that is their downfall, basically suggesting more intolerance is neccesary. i've yet to read the fact that this only really applies to black men, as opposed to both sexes. I could count the number of black female-white male relationships i've known on 1 finger

its clear to me the large number of white women-black men relationships are an effect of "urban culture" i.e the glorification (sh*t word but couldn't think of a nxt 1) of the black male, omn the females behalf anyway

you will think i'm takin the piss like "na we fly doe" but we can all understand the effect the media has in shaping our generation's sockets

you could also argue the glorification of the white woman in the media as a symbol of beauty, sexiness etc has the same effect on black males, although i'm not so sure

biology has it's part to play also

to use the correct term, negroids have the most testosterone compared to caucasoids (whites, arabs, all in between) and mongoloids (chinese etc any1 with squinty eyes and a big round head), making them the most "manliest", the mongoloids have the least

this suggests black male-white female, black male-yellow female attraction is going to more common than white male-black female etc

the relationships around the uk fit this, with the contributing factors of "urban culture" and the surplus of whites

other than doom's fictionous parents has anyyou ever heard of a chinese man wifing a full blooded black woman

racial solidarity/unity/loyalty between all races can only be a positive for everyone involved, other than those in charge

i do believe that when my children are growing up that "urabn culture" and the trends we see today will be in reverse, i believe thats already started

• Downvote 3

The point is powerful/high net worth/rich groups be it white/Chinese/Indian/jews etc DON'T MARRY OUTSIDE/REPRODUCE OUTSIDE THEIR RACE. If they do it's a VERY rare thing.

white women do

who dyou think blacks are diluting with?

if you mean the upperest of upper class then your probably right, but i've got no experience of such things

jews do, the past few generations they've mixed with european blood alot

ain't read the whole topic but people seem to be claiming blacks are some welcoming friendly group of people and that is their downfall, basically suggesting more intolerance is neccesary. i've yet to read the fact that this only really applies to black men, as opposed to both sexes. I could count the number of black female-white male relationships i've known on 1 finger

its clear to me the large number of white women-black men relationships are an effect of "urban culture" i.e the glorification (sh*t word but couldn't think of a nxt 1) of the black male, omn the females behalf anyway

you will think i'm takin the piss like "na we fly doe" but we can all understand the effect the media has in shaping our generation's sockets

you could also argue the glorification of the white woman in the media as a symbol of beauty, sexiness etc has the same effect on black males, although i'm not so sure

to use the correct term, negroids have the most testosterone compared to caucasoids (whites, arabs, all in between) and mongoloids (chinese etc any1 with squinty eyes and a big round head), making them the most "manliest", the mongoloids have the least

this suggests black male-white female, black male-yellow female attraction is going to more common than white male-black female etc

the relationships around the uk fit this, with the contributing factors of "urban culture" and the surplus of whites

other than doom's fictionous parents has anyyou ever heard of a chinese man wifing a full blooded black woman

racial solidarity/unity/loyalty between all races can only be a positive for everyone involved, other than those in charge

i do believe that when my children are growing up that "urabn culture" and the trends we see today will be in reverse, i believe thats already started

You are a fucking tr0ll

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Needs to be some groups instilling a sense of racial pride in the black youth of today. Not even on a hate vybe just so they don't grow up thinking white people invented everything ever and black people have done nothing.

ur not White or black

and?

what he said is true to a certain extent

What race are u?

• Downvote 2

So your child can marry who they want aslong as they are black, you guys put to much emphasis on race, why do you choose to stay in a white mans country and not migrate? Much of my family have now moved back to Barbados as they wanted to be amongst black people. This reminds me of a convo I had with my God sister on christmas day about black people having children with white people me and my brother was having a fat 1 hour convo about this. She was saying it was wrong etc etc etc. Live your life man

Well they haven't exactly left much for us in Africa have they

what in your mind was there to leave?

all the shells, salt, cattle and humans that africans used as currency remain in tact

all the mud, stone and wood that africans used to make their buildings is still there

there are more people there than there ever has been before

i'm not being deep but what is it that you actually think was there that isn't now?

ipads n that?

You are a f*ck*ng tr0ll

how? your a simpleton c*nt. will people stop using this neeky word

• Downvote 3

Guest petercrotch

First three or four pages was some real talk . Then it all went down hill when the uncle toms started to come out in force . Followed by ...........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest petercrotch

It's simple for me. Just beat it, end of.

Everyday I'm/we are being attacked whether you choose to acknowledge it or not by those in power so I will defend myself. One of the MAIN two ways to defend yourself imo as a minority of people is keeping the numbers up/reproducing and economically circulating the wealth in whatever form it takes amongst us and not outside. Marrying & reproducing outside your own race will always take away.

I don't know why I was browsing through OK magazine last week when I went dentist but I decided to look through Richard Branson's daughter's wedding pictures. Not that was looking for it but I NEVER saw a single black person, not even a mixed race person. It's not like I think they should be. The point is powerful/high net worth/rich groups be it white/Chinese/Indian/jews etc DON'T MARRY OUTSIDE/REPRODUCE OUTSIDE THEIR RACE. If they do it's a VERY rare thing.

Take any powerful elite groups. Going outside your race rarely happen but do the same with black people in western society & it's high even at the bottom end of the social ladder.

If we (black folk) thought of ourselves as a nation/country we'd be a better place.

f*ck LOVE. IT'S A GAME & WE BLACK PEOPLE AIN'T PLAYING TO WIN. THE MAJORITY ARE PLAYING TO BE ACCEPTED & THAT'S A LOOSE LOOSE SITUATION WHICHEVER WAY YOU TALLY IT UP.

Just quoting this so the uncle toms can read

It's all down to opportunity imo for instance.

The oriental male / black women relationships are happening more frequently now. As is the case with most things once two groups of people are mixing in the same circles relationships will undoubtedly happen.

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-09.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-560x373.jpg

shanghai-metro-black-chinese-couple-02-560x747.jpg

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-03-560x530.jpg

Mad how its 'i dont want mixed babies' and not, 'i dont wanna marry a white woman'.

if you was unclear i have said on numerous occasions i would never marry or even deal with a white girl

the mixed race baby is just another reason as to why i wouldnt go there

i dont even want a non ghanaian woman as my bride tbh

Its only black people that sing kumbaya and are growingly passive when it comes to race even though we are the primary victims in this society. Is'nt that the realist of mind f*cks. Everybody else is playing the game whilst making their fortress' stronger. If your moving up the social ladder and are seeing less and less black people, this should make you think and act instead of just accepting and embracing it when deep down you hate it.

THIS IS WHAT IM SCREAMING

black people are defo the most open to interracial relationships

when in every other race blacks are generally viewed as substandard/a taboo

/

and i seriously hate this age-old adage that black women are too much hassle/loud etc etc

grow some balls ffs

/

and what is even more silly is the coons that exclusively date white girls or prefer white girls over black

what you are more or less saying is that black women (including your own mothers) are inferior to white women. its not a stretch its true

• Upvote 2

The oriental male / black women relationships are happening more frequently now. As is the case with most things once two groups of people are mixing in the same circles relationships will undoubtedly happen.

are these pics of chinese-black couples? not showin up

obviously circumstance has a huge part to play but i don't think you can ignore these factors

your average good lookin black bird will have broader shoulders than your average vietnamese fella n thats gona play a part

it'd be interstin to get some people's ideas on why white man- black woman relationships are such a rarity compared to the opposite

i think the idea that these black men are self-hating is nothing compared to the number of white boys and girls growing up completely imersed in "black culture", desperately ashamed/revolted/confused with their own identity as a white human

if you think skin bleaching is a major problem with black women then what is sun beds/ fake tan with white girls

^^^^^^as i said john doe...........not blacks is it, its black males

Guest petercrotch

are these pics of chinese-black couples? not showin up

obviously circumstance has a huge part to play but i don't think you can ignore these factors

your average good lookin black bird will have broader shoulders than your average vietnamese fella n thats gona play a part

it'd be interstin to get some people's ideas on why white man- black woman relationships are such a rarity compared to the opposite

i think the idea that these black men are self-hating is nothing compared to the number of white boys and girls growing up completely imersed in "black culture", desperately ashamed/revolted/confused with their own identity as a white human

if you think skin bleaching is a major problem with black women then what is sun beds/ fake tan with white girls

^^^^^^as i said john doe...........not blacks is it, its black males

O the old "white girl" on the sun bed comparison . TYPICAL lol

Could you get any more predictable

:lol:

Some of you lot give me joke. I've just openly said what has been taking place amongst races for thousands of years ESPECIALLY amongst the powers that be. Only difference is it's not said, they just do it. What? You think it's like that by chance? Parents just willy nilly let their children marry & reproduce with whom they like? f*ck off :lol:

The fact that your purposely ignorant to it or not is laughable.

AGAIN!

White people & some lost black people want to take issue with what I said but white/Indian/Chinese do the same thing all day long yet I don't hear any of you donuts say a thing :/

Smh

1. tbh i don't care what these people do (as in the people within the race that think like this)

i don't care for them, or the way they think.

2. so why should i strive to emmulate them?

3. Because it looks like it works for them?

4. I started out seeing the merit in what you were saying, but the more i listen to you the more narrow minded you seem

the actual reasoning behind what your saying is so simplistic

1. Fair enough, keep it moving.

2. Generally no, you don't have to strive to emulate them at all but if you want to preserve & continue your blood line then you'll do what you have to do.

3. There's no 'looks' like it works about it. Right or wrong it works IF you want to continue your ''blood line'' if you will.

4. I'm not narrow headed although I can see why your thinking that but why are you taking my choice in light of your question as that? I'm just not going to subscribe to the notion of oh let's all mix & blend. All is bless, let me diversify my families gene pool etc.

Life is actually simple. We humans complicate it

/

Are people taking my decision for myself & children to keep black as racist? If so woooooooooooooooooow! I'm done.

Its only black people that sing kumbaya and are growingly passive when it comes to race even though we are the primary victims in this society. Is'nt that the realist of mind f*cks. Everybody else is playing the game whilst making their fortress' stronger. If your moving up the social ladder and are seeing less and less black people, this should make you think and act instead of just accepting and embracing it when deep down you hate it.

THIS IS WHAT IM SCREAMING

black people are defo the most open to interracial relationships

when in every other race blacks are generally viewed as substandard/a taboo

/

and i seriously hate this age-old adage that black women are too much hassle/loud etc etc

grow some balls ffs

/

and what is even more silly is the coons that exclusively date white girls or prefer white girls over black

what you are more or less saying is that black women (including your own mothers) are inferior to white women. its not a stretch its true

!

O the old "white girl" on the sun bed comparison . TYPICAL lol

Could you get any more predictable

eh? you think that my comments in this topic were more predictable than urs?

lets not make this a petty back n forth, grown ups are talking

i don't understand your meaning tho? that white girls tanning themselves is a typical response to black women bleaching their skin?

i would imagine so yh, yet it hadn't been mentioned.

i wonder which is more prevelent compared to which is more commonly discussed as being a worrying factor of self-hate

please answer my question on africa, thnx

narrow headed

lol goddaz comes out with freshy classics sometimes