Week 34 - Premier League 11/12 - FA Cup SF - CL SF

User

Bayern were sick tonight

moved the ball so well, put chance after chance on a plate for Gomez, Ribery and Robben both constant threats, Gustavo winning the ball back countless times and distributing well after, Gomez always challenging in the box and should have scored atleast a couple. deserved to win by atleast another goal imo

Just read about Emre

4-17-2012-9-17-44-PM-4124810.jpg

ISTANBUL - Emre Belözoğlu has been referred to the TFF discipline committee due to his altercation with Trabzonspor's Didier Zokora.

Didier Zokora accused Emre Belözoğlu of racially abusing him during Trabzonspor's 2-0 defeat at the hands of Fenerbahce. Emre Belözoğlu held a press conference along with teammate Joseph Yobo following the allegations rejecting all claims of racism.

The TFF's discipline committee has the power to suspend and fine Emre Belözoğlu if they believe the Turkish international is guilty of racist remarks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The old I have black friends card

About last night

One of the most important factors to beat this Bayern side is early and aggressive pressing, something Real rarely does, something Dortmund and others have done with great success in the Bundesliga for years. If Real continue to play with such careless nonchalance in the return leg, continue to rely on their individual talent (which we tend to do a lot of times to be honest) then Bayern chances to advance will increase dramatically. Real are very strong at home and hence still have the edge for me despite what Toney thinks

If Schweinsteiger improves his fitness soon Real will be in trouble not just because he is a class player who is of utmost importance, but especially because he is vital for the balance of their team and because he allows Kroos to play on his strongest position (CAM). Kroos was the best player on the pitch together with Gustavo and Ribery, especially in the first half when he played on his ideal position further up the pitch. And while he did reasonably well in the second half on the Schweini position, Bayern look much more balanced, threatening and unpredictable with him behind Gomez.

Mourinho got his lineup or tactics right so wrong especially when he decided that the trivote was ideal(FFS). Ozil at RM, and Di Maria at AM? Really; what was the logic in that? Di Maria had a poor game in any case. I liked Benzema's play, his all round game is almost perfect. Needs to be just that bit more ruthless in front of goal however to become the world's most complete number 9

Xabi that was his worst game in a Madrid shirt. I have also realized he struggles in high intensity games. He has a lot of quality, but Mourhino really needs to show more faith in Sahin and develop him.

• Downvote 1

Seba >>

Fuck the english for making out like he was a total flop

That game gassed me so much, that i jumped on Easy Jet and booked a flight to Madrid, the 2nd leg should be epic

From the start to 4:43 This video made Seba look like Lampard

so 4:44-

/

If we turn it around

Munich is me!

Just read about Emre

4-17-2012-9-17-44-PM-4124810.jpg

ISTANBUL - Emre Belözoğlu has been referred to the TFF discipline committee due to his altercation with Trabzonspor's Didier Zokora.

Didier Zokora accused Emre Belözoğlu of racially abusing him during Trabzonspor's 2-0 defeat at the hands of Fenerbahce. Emre Belözoğlu held a press conference along with teammate Joseph Yobo following the allegations rejecting all claims of racism.

The TFF's discipline committee has the power to suspend and fine Emre Belözoğlu if they believe the Turkish international is guilty of racist remarks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The old I have black friends card

Big up Yobo. f*ck*ng sell out!

Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu did not make racist remarks during the 3-0 defeat at Everton, his agent has insisted.

Toffees goalkeeper Tim Howard and defenders Joleon Lescott and Joseph Yobo reacted furiously towards the Turkey international after the visitors were awarded a penalty in Saturday`s match at Goodison Park.

The Football Association want to interview Howard, who is understood to have complained to referee Dermot Gallagher.

But Emre`s agent Ahmet Bulut said: 'I spoke with Emre and he said that he never said anything racist to the player.

'His best friend at Newcastle is Obafemi Martins, who is black. These claims are not true. Emre never had any problems when he played in Turkey or Italy and he has never had any problems with other players in England either.

'On the field, he is an aggressive player, like other players are, but he would never make racist remarks.

'My English is bad, but his is even worse and he wouldn't even know these racist words.'

• Upvote 1