Some advice please - HOUSING

Mr. Martinez

somalion puff, ur so blaady annoying STFU and stop tr00ling you DID NOT APPLY FOR A COUNCIL FLAT AND GOT IT IN 3 WEEKS U SHITFACE

Bid system or not. u always have some long glorious story of utter gobshite writing chapters just shut up.

@martinez theres little your boy can do, he can get a hostel and even that it will depend on his circumstances

he can try some housing charities as well as they can help

/

lol@ something wrong with a 24yr old still living with mum. dont be silly

You d*ckhead so you know my life fucking prick. It took me 3 weeks to get a council flat FACT. no favors from anyone just persistant did you not read what I wrote you faggot c*nt? Housing officer does not want to stay outside waiting for people for a viewing good to get there early. which I did viewing was for 9am I had already signed for the flat at 8:45am. Fucking gaylord one line is chapters hurry up and die of aids c*nt

Carlos get your boy to look at this get a log in and tell him what I said dont listen to the queer like I said be persistant allot of people join the list and are on there for years as they are not MOTIVATED or ACTIVE

http://www.ellcchoic...ges/1/1269.aspx

if mad vybez found gay venom i think he would kill him

i'll be back in london in 3 weeks for a few days. set it up. / UR STILL CHATTING sh*t VYBEZ, UTTER sh*t, ABOUT PERSISTENT YA c*nt. HOW PERSISTENT COULD HAVE BEEN WHEN YOU CAN ONLY BID WEEKLY....MEANING YOU ONLY BID 3 TIMES???? CALLING THEM EVERY DAY WOULD DO NOTHING EITHER AS THEY WOULD ONLY REFER YOU YOU TO THE BIDDING PROCESS, AND YOU ALREADY SAID YOU HAD NO MEDICAL OR MITIGATING CIRCS SO TO BID 3 TIMES AND GET A FLAT IS JUST f*ck*ng GAS. EEDYAT

if mad vybez found gay venom i think he would kill him

i'll be back in london in 3 weeks for a few days. set it up. / UR STILL CHATTING sh*t VYBEZ, UTTER sh*t, ABOUT PERSISTENT YA c*nt. HOW PERSISTENT COULD HAVE BEEN WHEN YOU CAN ONLY BID WEEKLY....MEANING YOU ONLY BID 3 TIMES???? CALLING THEM EVERY DAY WOULD DO NOTHING EITHER AS THEY WOULD ONLY REFER YOU YOU TO THE BIDDING PROCESS, AND YOU ALREADY SAID YOU HAD NO MEDICAL OR MITIGATING CIRCS SO TO BID 3 TIMES AND GET A FLAT IS JUST f*ck*ng GAS. EEDYAT

Belive it or not that is what I done fucking faggot, alot of people sign up but do not bid every friday do they? I did. Got the yard like I said in three weeks what is so hard to belive. Singned up middle of November 2006 was in a flat start of December 2006. Prick thinks he can actually tell me what happened in my life. I explained how I got the yard yet you are still telling me I never. About Gas :/ I dont know if this is common practice but my cousin WHO IS AN ACTUAL HOUSING OFFICER told me to do this and it worked. I will take his advice over yours any day fella. Smile its friday always angry.

Yawn I am lying Ok I am moving on, Carlos this is what happened in my situation I swear on my life and it worked yes 3 weeks as much as it seems to bun Marvell this is what happened (I swear there was a thread on it in the old version where I mentioned getting a new yard and how long it took me). This guys is coming like a jobsworth not everything is run black and white mate. Anyhow I am going now because I dont want this thread to turn into a back and forth Fraff parade

I'm paying keep I'm even trying to sneak money to mumsy, how you man going on tight with your own mothers I have no idea

How you interpret me complaining about a mother chucking her son out when he's just come out of uni and has no job, cos he ain't keeping up dumb payments - with being tight with your mums

don't be silly

safe marcus

i think the important variable is that you probably got this yard many years ago?

looking at that bidding system thing and basically you're only eligible for a viewing when you come like top 5 on the list

this is worked out by your allocated priority according to how long you've been waiting, children and any other special circumstances.

Peak young man has no option but to shot food.

Raah that is mad lol his mum is absolute scum, if that was me i'd disown her.. when she dies the house will go to him anyways so what's she playing at?

housing is peak for some people.. allow not having any disposable income, I don't know how some people do it with 70% of their pay check going on rent lololol

I'm not saying your lying but 3 weeks seriously? I know for a fact housing officers need to first get end of lease contractors out to remove all old carpet, furniture etc... then re-do any gas, plumbing and electrical work to meet current legislations, then any additional contractor work such as plastering, painting and renovating one room (preferably a kitchen). I don't think all this can be done in 3 weeks given the time scale and paper work involved.

However if you are telling the truth, then so be it.

I'm not saying your lying but 3 weeks seriously? I know for a fact housing officers need to first get end of lease contractors out to remove all old carpet, furniture etc... then re-do any gas, plumbing and electrical work to meet current legislations, then any additional contractor work such as plastering, painting and renovating one room (preferably a kitchen). I don't think all this can be done in 3 weeks given the time scale and paper work involved.

However if you are telling the truth, then so be it.

When I was in the yard viewing it there were contracters finishing the kitchen everything else was done no carpet flooring etc I was around number 38 on the que so I thought I had no chance but I got a call and went for the viewing. Maybe I just got lucky? Think they must just call people once no answer move on to the next head on the list. The houses they advertise must be more or less ready for the next person to move in. Or they would not advertise

gd luck to your boy

i applied for housing, just because, and got put in the lowest band

i'll make my own way. but its gonna be rent, sooner than a buy

looking for a cheap spot soon

\

whats wrong with being 24 and at home. some pl are fresh outta uni at that age

safe marcus

i think the important variable is that you probably got this yard many years ago?

looking at that bidding system thing and basically you're only eligible for a viewing when you come like top 5 on the list

this is worked out by your allocated priority according to how long you've been waiting, children and any other special circumstances.

Peak young man has no option but to shot food.

exactly and this c*nt claims he got his in 3 weeks, with no special circumstances.

If your male and don't have extreme circumstances just forget it. The council housing bands should tell you your importance on their scale

This is Southwarks.

Guide to housing bands

Band One

• Underoccupiers - people exchanging bigger properties for smaller ones.
  • Council tenants who need to move so that new homes can be built or old ones repaired.
  • Council tenants affected by fire and flood.

Band Two

• Urgent Medical Priority - people with a severe illness or disability that is made significantly worse by their current housing.
  • People who need to move because of serious harassment.
  • Multiple Need - people with more than one reason to move, for example, overcrowding and medical priority.

Band Three

• Homeless families with children or vulnerable homeless people.
  • People living in overcrowded housing.
  • Medical Priority - people who need to move because of their illness.
  • Council tenants whose relationship has broken down.
  • People who have no inside toilet, kitchen or bathroom.
  • People with no electricity or hot water.

Band Four

• Everyone else.

They say if you're in Band Four forgot about ever being considered.

If you are in band four, you are very unlikely to be successful in bidding. It would be best for you to consider the private sector.
  • Upvote 3