FIFA 13 - Join the VIP2 league! (X360) (P54)

Creed Diskenth

EA Sports season ticket allows you to download selected EA sport titles 5 days before its out. You'll have full access to the game a week early (Including online) but for only 5/6 days. Once those 5 days finished thats it.

Your season ticket will last a year. So if you get it around these times, depend on release dates, it could last you till the next Fifa.

You can only play these games during the time period. You can't download a game when you feel like it.

Fifa will available on Saturday all the way till Friday. Which i would have the retail disk by then!

Edit: Not sure if that's American though. We going to get it later then them :(

I had Fifa street for a week, so its longer than 3 days!

What is EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket?

EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket is a subscription program that offers subscribers access to over $100 in PDLC across participating titles, early digital access to FIFA 13 and other participating titles days before launch, and 20% discount on downloadable content.

EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket creates a better gaming experience for our consumers and benefits the EA SPORTS™ fan who wants to play early, play more and play better.

What are the benefits of purchasing EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket?

•Early Access to FIFA 13

•US: Sept 21, 2012 (Retail: Sept 25, 2012)

•Europe: Sept 22, 2012 (Retail: Sept 28, 2012)

•Australia: Sept 22, 2012 (Retail: Sept 26, 2012)

•New Zealand: Sept 22, 2012 (Retail: Sept 27, 2012)

•24 FIFA Ultimate Team 13 Gold Premium Packs. One delivered each week.

•20% discount off all packs in FIFA Ultimate Team 13.

•Free access to FIFA 13 Creation Centre downloadable content

How much does EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket cost?

Below are the costs for a 12 month subscription toEA SPORTS™ Season Ticket:

•Xbox 360: 2000 Microsoft Points

•PSN: £19.99 (UK), $24.99 (NA), €24.99 (EU), $39.95 (AUS), $47.90 (NZ).

So looks like i was right! 22nd for us! which is a saturday. Not sure for how long though, unless they changed it to only 3 days :/

Yea NA are gettin it Friday

I'm deffo gettin it 24 free pack + 24 with the ultimate edition will do me nice

I just see you can't play UT during the season ticket time

But that's minor

Yeah, i think thats the only thing they didn't want people playing early. Clubs is still ok i think

naaaaahhh £20 is to good to be true

i bet half way through i have to pay a extra £50 or something

If you're just using it for Fifa though, it's a bump.

If you were interested in playing NFL NHL, Golf, Fifa Street etc + discounted prices on all the DLC's it's deffo worth it.

So wait lemme clarify. I pay 20 quid and then get to download a copy of FIFA 13 5 days before release. I get to use that soft copy for 5-6 days until release date when it's then made stopped and I have to buy a hard copy?

So basically a rental service but for early copies of all EA Sports titles? That's kinda sick. Get to play full games for 5 days, for 20 quid a year. I could clock the other games in 5 days, ones that I know I won't buy like NHL, NBA TW.

So wait lemme clarify. I pay 20 quid and then get to download a copy of FIFA 13 5 days before release. I get to use that soft copy for 5-6 days until release date when it's then made stopped and I have to buy a hard copy?

So basically a rental service but for early copies of all EA Sports titles? That's kinda sick. Get to play full games for 5 days, for 20 quid a year. I could clock the other games in 5 days, ones that I know I won't buy like NHL, NBA TW.

ohhhh so its only for 5 days, i thought it was for the year

ea and there money schemes lol, these guys love a hustle

Yeah, it's not always 5 days though. Apparently some are only 3 days etc but that's pretty much it. If i bought it last year when Fifa came out, my season pass would still be valid all the way to this new fifa came out 'cause they releasing it a week earlier than last year. I had Fifa street for a week and thats it, played online but was never going to buy it :lol:

Like i said, it's worth it for a full year service but not to play Fifa 5 days early when you're spending 40 on it anyways.

It's not 20 quid for Xbox users, just 2000 points. If you can get points for cheap, you're laughing