Theo Walcott

Football is about productive, thats why the merits in stats have become powerful in football.

Cos yes Oxlade is more plesant on the eye than Walcott, yes he is a better smarter footballer, but despite Walcott's flaws, he produced a goal and should have provided an assist.

Meanwhile Oxlade was just greedy.

Its hard to criticize anyone anyway when you win 6-1, well bar Szczesny...

& Jenkinson and that f*ck*ng cross field pass he keeps attempting.

Stewart Robson bodied him on TalkSport today. He confirmed everything I've been saying about Walcott, for years. He said that he has spoken to one the 1st team coaches, and they categorically stated that "if Walcott had come through the academy, Wenger would have sold him years ago", and that "his price tag is the reason why Wenger has persisted with him and let better youngsters go".

Here's the audio.

http://www.talksport...-walcott-181406

edit: my mistake, it was one of the youth coaches.

must be soul destroying for those guys. kinda sh*t that drives men to domestic violence. got to release that frustration on somebody.

Its true though.

Always used to think this myself.

I'm known for overappreciating technique/flair/creativity to actually being useful so I obviously hate him, but it's true his stats speak for himself nicely and they do get totally overlooked *actually stunned this c*nt got a goal/assist every two games last season*

we done f*cked up the contract situation massively now, whichever way it goes in the end.

next random thought just came into my mind now though - how the hell a compilation showcasing him being sh*t has never been made yet? or is there one? :lol: definitely needs to be when/if he goes.

Ox is better than Walcott

Walcott is quicker and more clinical than Ox

Ox is both footed/better first touch/better vision/versatile/slightly carry the ball better(I say slightly because both cannot dribble for sh*t)

All of this without including physical attributes such as body balance/shot power

Now tell me how Walcott is better than Ox?

Ox as regressed in performance for me.

I don't know if its his game play been more mature and less show boating..

But he was far more promising first half of last season. ..

Ox is a beter player over all without a doubt.

But walcott edges him when it comes to finishing without a doubt

Yeah he's just more effective at getting the job done

But tbh, I feel that Ox has a better link up play which means that when the ball is played down the right there is still a hope of it making it back to the creative outlets across the midfield.

With Wally it's either a chance or nothing, where I Ox finds himself overburdened he can still navigate the ball back to midfield to start again.

• Upvote 1