Batman cinema shooting (10+ dead)

Pro

okay so after all of that

your point was simply that "things have always been like that and they will never change".

to which my reply remains

"I hope that one day you're not sat there watching the worst thing that's ever happened to you, be exploited to make someone a few extra bucks. I hope you come to truly understand the nonsense you've just written in much nicer way"

also

what do you get out of mocking a group of people trying to mobilise themselves to counter things you seem to recognise as wrong with the world?

imagine this guy was on the bus with Rosa

Fair enough if you don't have the fight in you. Don't f*ck*ng recognise the problem and in the same sentence say they people fighting to fix this problem are idiots.

would not want to be your toddler or girlfriend at a cinema just before it starts to get shot up

also

what do you get out of mocking a group of people trying to mobilise themselves to counter things you seem to recognise as wrong with the world?

Fair enough if you don't have the fight in you. Don't f*ck*ng recognise the problem and in the same sentence say they people fighting to fix this problem are idiots.

would not want to be your toddler or girlfriend at a cinema just before it starts to get shot up

Guy is going on with an elitist attitude when probably claiming benefit or earning £200 a week working in JD's

also

Guy is going on with an elitist attitude when probably claiming benefit or earning £200 a week working in JD's

i dont do either of those things conspiracy boy

i dont have an 'elitist' atitude fool

i am a firm believer of you get what you put in/deserve

if you guys are broke dont blame it on the goverment or these so called '1%'

its up to you to make yourself better in life financially - theres no time to be worrying about foolish conspiracies and who is responsible for what - these thoughts dont pay any bills

also

i dont do either of those things conspiracy boy

i dont have an 'elitist' atitude fool

i am a firm believer of you get what you put in/deserve

if you guys are broke dont blame it on the goverment or these so called '1%'

its up to you to make yourself better in life financially - theres no time to be worrying about foolish conspiracies and who is responsible for what - these thoughts dont pay any bills

You think being selfish and not caring for humanity Is cool but that's just the sort of daemon sadness you will receive having that attitude

John Doe my fellow Newham resident, I'm not going to carry on with this discussion. I'm pretty sure it'll be the equivalent of going back and forth with Justin.

I will say that your age and immaturity shines through in your last few posts. You do seem like a clever young man from what I've seen you post on here. Do some thinking man. Stop being so f*ck*ng antagonising and grow up.

I'm not suggesting you go out marching tomorrow mate, but learn to respect those that do. Especially when you recognise the cause.

in all honesty, what he's saying about the news is true tbh, Its a quest for ratings, they have sadly long left any sense of responsibility or duty they should uphold.

bit like the police force in a way.

the guy who left his Kids and Wife to be in the place, a totally amazing human being, in the worse possible way.

also

But isn't this effectively what people here were doing when I made my comments about how we attribute too much power to the 'families' and I was called deluded for believing a united front could over throw them.

[media=]

[/media]

Guy trolled his family smh

lol

I think anyone would have to be in the situation to judge this man fully.

The shit he was saying about jumping with his yute I believe, it must have been fucking madness in there.

He went out like a sucker yes but his prayers were answered and all 4 of them made it so he wins end of the day.

abc_patricia_legarreta_jarell_brooks_jef_120721_wg.jpg

So this is the brudda who was saving that guy's family whilst he was in his car driving away from the scene, 19 year old Jarell Brooks.

He was reunited with the woman he took a bullet for on a breakfast news show. Jamie Rohrs is pissed for life.

Ykno Jarell got lifetime freedom pass on that booty call now though right?

Sad times for Jamie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1