The 8T2 Lifestory

mitcham maffia

man's offerin the friendzone?

tip. if one nice girl and loads of butters girls ask to be in Your video, do the whole video with the nice girl

the girl using a shoe as a weapon still has 2 on her feet

and You sayin "what are we?" at the beginning of the video. bitchmade. that's what a woman says when You're f*ckin her and she doesn't wana just f*ck.

edit - man said to a girl "You have to ask Your mum"?

why isn't the singer credited?

real talk man got genital warts once and had to freeze them off you man there have made me question how many other "loose women" mans dealt with

funnily enough i just stumbbled cross pics of my ex links in my room might have to up them soon

in the mean time can anyone say if they would beat this?

DSC_8981.jpg

Would leave her face looking like a plate of Ambrosia creamed rice.

• Upvote 1

THIS IS A WOMAN SHES GOT 2 KIDS SHES ON MY BLACKBERRY NOW SHE IS ALL WOMAN TRUST ME ANYWAYS I UNDERSTAND IF YOUR AFRAID TO TYPE THINKING SOME SEXY ASS BITCH IS REALLY A MAN I SEEN SOME LADY BOYS THAT LOOK PROPER WOMANLY SO I UNDERSTAND BUT ANYWAY YOU SEEN TRAINSPOTTING WHEN BEGBIE GRABS THAT CHICKS p*ssy AND HAS HIS HAND FULL OF BALLS ROBERT CARLYLE ANYWAYS CHECK THIS GIRLS BACK OFF THIS IS REWARD FOR ALL THE ATTENTION AND LOVE VIP HAS GIVEN MAN STILL

_DSC6991.jpg

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

nah look yeah man dem protect slags

example ive banged a chick and next man has banged a chick he dont tell me i dont tell him

ive banged a chick i try move to a next chick she knows they will talk and then both of them know wha gwan

its like some guys want to protect a slags honour. like obviously i know so and so is loose but only here have i seen man dem say wha gwan and what they done.

the next chapters going to get this room popping about a "singer"

Ur such a d*ck u need guys 2 point out slores for u?

On your first encounter with the hoebag she asked if u had a free yard...

Wtf u waiting for?? one of the waynes bros 2 jump out from behind the bus stop shouting

"MESSAGE!"

• Upvote 2