Settin ur Myspace profile to private

Yung Fly + Flashy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the main reason of MySpace IS to keep in touch with friends.all my ''friends'' on there are people i chat to/friends/acquaintances/work friends or artists who add to get their friends list up. it's the easiest way to keep in touch. i'm not tight like that with everyone i know to drop them a random text, plus they're more likely to check their MySpace than their e-mails.. and i know bare people overseas so it helps, a lot.i think it's only ever been twice where i've started talking to someone randomly from MySpace, and that was only because we knew the same people, and we'd heard about each other before hand.. soooo not everyone uses it as a dating service!!

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
I swear if alizay.co.uk sends me another f*ckin message!   :evil:
hes the most annoying thing about myspacei had to block him quicktime

http://www.myspace.com/lolamariakFuucking sket.And the bitch dont answer my replies when she was fiending for my piece??? :? I have this feeling that you convince yourself that girls want you.....You come like some desperado....lolBitches who fiend for ur piece don't ignore emails, phone calls or any kind of communication....U MUPPET!!!!!

the main reason of MySpace IS to keep in touch with friends.all my ''friends'' on there are people i chat to/friends/acquaintances/work friends or artists who add to get their friends list up. it's the easiest way to keep in touch. i'm not tight like that with everyone i know to drop them a random text, plus they're more likely to check their MySpace than their e-mails.. and i know bare people overseas so it helps, a lot.i think it's only ever been twice where i've started talking to someone randomly from MySpace, and that was only because we knew the same people, and we'd heard about each other before hand.. soooo not everyone uses it as a dating service!!
hence my personal profile is private....K-dot.1

http://www.myspace.com/lolamariakFuucking sket.And the bitch dont answer my replies when she was fiending for my piece??? :? I have this feeling that you convince yourself that girls want you.....You come like some desperado....lolBitches who fiend for ur piece don't ignore emails' date=' phone calls or any kind of communication....U MUPPET!!!!![/quote']You d*ckhead.In malia she was moving to me hard' date=' buying me soft drinks (due tome not consuming alcohol) and scrubzin me up.Shes peng though, I wont lie.Silver, your jealous of me, your ugly with picky head piece, you havent got authority to send for me.[/color']

Guest FaZe
I swear if alizay.co.uk sends me another f*ckin message!   :evil:
Then delete the prick biggrin.gif
He got deleted swiftlyI commented him before i did it saying:Hol tight you, most annoying myspacer ever
he got deleted staight up...trying to shot me some swag tees.

Alizay. Good ol' Alizay.He even spammed RWD once or twice. Possibly more.