Usain Bolt is not enough – Jamaica

Supermalt

OP posted an article about the state of Jamaica ....it had 1 mention of Bolt and co in it and the 1st opening posts are about athletics.......like there is not a whole Olympic thread and sports room to talk about sports. Then venom raises some points (valid or not) and certain man result to not addressing what he has said but trading stipid insults and this turns into Jamaicans vs Africans YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Crabs in a bucket

Address the state of Jamaica....i was hoping for some people to drop knowledge, shed some light, or offer their opinions regarding possible solutions.

Like or dislike venom i dont really care for personalities on here, he raised some important points but certain people blind rise to certain baits soo easily.

Jamaica is a failed state

You should know better than to bite Venoms bate (no homo).

At least some people within this topic realise Venom is just chatting sh*t to start something.

Chatting sh*t how......

Minus him saying f*ck Bolt and f*ck Jamaica (who cares) address what he said.

We all know about Bob Marley, smoking weed, Rasta, Vybz, Mavado, Beaches, Bolt, patois and other negative and positive sterotypes/connotations etc etc....Basically entertainment and sport...

However entertainment and sport cannot fuel and sustain a nation.

Shed light on business, agriculture, infrastructure, etc etc

OP posted an article about the state of Jamaica ....it had 1 mention of Bolt and co in it and the 1st opening posts are about athletics.......like there is not a whole Olympic thread and sports room to talk about sports. Then venom raises some points (valid or not) and certain man result to not addressing what he has said but trading stipid insults and this turns into Jamaicans vs Africans YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Crabs in a bucket

Address the state of Jamaica....i was hoping for some people to drop knowledge, shed some light, or offer their opinions regarding possible solutions.

Like or dislike venom i dont really care for personalities on here, he raised some important points but certain people blind rise to certain baits soo easily.

c/s bro

to a degree how much truth is in this

"Independence has not failed Jamaica; it is Jamaicans who have failed independence, and it is Jamaicans who must reset the course to return it to its auspicious start."

\

can justin f*ck off and stop reaching for pos

gay this gay that. honestly dont give a f*ck grow up

They have embraced these stereotypes and have now forged a new identity for themselves, nobody can take the place seriously anymore. Look at the tv adverts FFS, they are perceived as some joke nation.

I've noticed in a few posts of yours, in general you seem very anti-Caribbean. why is this? serious question

• Upvote 4

Black=African

EVERYONE white or black is essentially African.

So where do we stop, only on skin shade?

If a guy can call himself English when his family may have only been in England for 500 years then surely I can call myself Caribbean if my family have been on those islands for 500 years.

They have embraced these stereotypes and have now forged a new identity for themselves, nobody can take the place seriously anymore. Look at the tv adverts FFS, they are perceived as some joke nation.

I've noticed in a few posts of yours, in general you seem very anti-Caribbean. why is this? serious question

He is, fully.

Guy prob spent a month at home crying into bowls of fufu and beans night after night because a guy named Donovan took his old girl, copped her a Magnum and Red Bull and gave her di long donkey cod in the toilets of the Tudor Rose.. Posting random pictures of 'African art' to his Tumblr probably helps to give him a newfound sense of identity, and helps him to distinguish himself from Donovan.

Any saltbag African with an inferiority/self-hatred complex.

• Upvote 3

SHUT YOUR GUMS.. NONE OF YOU JAMAICAN CUNTS SAY ANYTHING WHEN DAEMONZ ARE GETTING GUNNED

OR JEWS, OR ARABS, OR ASIANS

LOOK AT THEM ALL RUNNING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK

PROUD OF BOLT WINNING YET MOST OF THEM HAVENT EVEN BEEN BACK TO JAMAICA (IF THEYVE EVER BEEN AT ALL) IN THE LAST 5 YEARS

those that do go dont even like their family there.

yes some reaching assumptions but its most likely true

so now that its been proven that if you have a plan and stay consistent with it and work hard to achieve something ..........like being successful in running

hopefully those 'proud' ones can set up a similar plan and improve the stats of jamaican males getting a higher education? not just f*ck*ng every open pum and actually being a father to their pitneys, and building some sort of economic community outside of the usual rice n peas joint that they pay rent to an indian landlord and buy their food supplies also from an indian.

• Downvote 1

You seen the Oxfam adverts right.....

they aint in Jamaica brah

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

Venom's posts generally lack continuity

man jus sticks on the 'caps lock' and posts an assortment of hate-filled phrases that make little sense

/

elemental, did u study at sussex uni?

He is, fully.

Guy prob spent a month at home crying into bowls of fufu and beans night after night because a guy named Donovan took his old girl, copped her a Magnum and Red Bull and gave her di long donkey cod in the toilets of the Tudor Rose.. Posting random pictures of 'African art' to his Tumblr probably helps to give him a newfound sense of identity, and helps him to distinguish himself from Donovan.

Any saltbag African with an inferiority/self-hatred complex.

Yes I have a complex, I just wish I had cornrows and my name was Tashanne

:/

/

The tumblr served a purpose other than just posting pics brah, it was connected to a business project I've had to put on hold until I'm back in Gh

• Downvote 1

Jamacia a failed state :rofl: some top trollery. Trying to take the place for Somalia :lmao:

Swear Nigeria is pushing for a top ten place for failed states civil war soon come. Minor though we are

all human like Thun said just ashame we then need to part take in all these labels to seperate us from each other.

Majority of Jamacians are from Ghanian and Nigerian decent also.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you that to some west Indians, Black Britsh and Americans they will want to fight you over it. Ignorance is bliss.

But then again I know there are a few American oriental people who have the same mind set when you call them oriental they will fight you over it.

SHUT YOUR GUMS.. NONE OF YOU JAMAICAN CUNTS SAY ANYTHING WHEN DAEMONZ ARE GETTING GUNNED

OR JEWS, OR ARABS, OR ASIANS

LOOK AT THEM ALL RUNNING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK

PROUD OF BOLT WINNING YET MOST OF THEM HAVENT EVEN BEEN BACK TO JAMAICA (IF THEYVE EVER BEEN AT ALL) IN THE LAST 5 YEARS

those that do go dont even like their family there.

yes some reaching assumptions but its most likely true

so now that its been proven that if you have a plan and stay consistent with it and work hard to achieve something ..........like being successful in running

hopefully those 'proud' ones can set up a similar plan and improve the stats of jamaican males getting a higher education? not just f*ck*ng every open pum and actually being a father to their pitneys, and building some sort of economic community outside of the usual rice n peas joint that they pay rent to an indian landlord and buy their food supplies also from an indian.

Lolwut? :lol: