Rozay vs Jeezy beef @ BET (shots fired)

Taurus

If you claim a named individual sent other men to kill you in the public domain you are a rat, therefore Gucci is a rat.

Don is moving like them pussyholes on the first 48

But aint that case closed tho.

I swear it dont matter cos its not like the case can be re-opened or anything so i dont see how that makes him a rat

• Upvote 2

If you claim a named individual sent other men to kill you in the public domain you are a rat, therefore Gucci is a rat.

get your drift

but it aint the same at all

and Gucci aint ever gonna incriminate Jeezy like that to the point where Jeezy gets arrested, it was common knowledge before and after

so fair dues imo, he dropped a body of one of his pagans, tell da f*ck*ng world as long as my man dont get nicked... and he hasn't, nearly 10 years later.

:rofl:

Stop it, Gucci is on tracks saying "YOUR PARTNER"

Don't think the Feds aint questioned Jeezy on the Gucci situation. The shooter was wearing a f*ck*ng CTE chain... and from Macon.

While he may not have said to the police, yeah Young Jeezy got them to set me up, he's done it enough in his raps, so did Ross.

He said it was a set up in court to get off.

Why do you think Jeezy said even your mum know her boy a snitch.

Why is Gucci having So Icey in the outro and intro of a track in 2012... This some indictment rap.

Gucci Mane@gucci1017

He saying I called him OK at 10:17pm I'm going to give you the real convo not the one chopped up by DJ Drama #FakeJeezy

told man Gucci aint call man lol. Jeezy tried to play this so smooth, hence all the ATL backlash, and i told man Mike Knox is 50's soldier, of course hes gna be like "that boy jeezy werent playing" ESPECIALLY after the gunplay incident.

Ross approached jeezy, mushed him up, was still visisble on video when Jeezy was long gone.

I think thats more plausible tbh

Jeezy obviously sat down, calculated what he was gonna say, but it f*cked up and now has Trouble, Alley, MMG, BrickSquad all going at his neck right now

looking real weak out there *timwestwood voice*

Lol, if you mush someone in the face at a public place with police around, you dont stay and bask in the glory, you keep it moving as you just got your glory. The fact he still on camera doesn't actually lend credibility to that imo.

Mike Knox said Jeezy was about it that day, and that Gunplay ran from one beating into another, thats why he was dolo when he ran into them.

looool

gucci has nothing to lose, he isnt signed, i know for a fact he doesnt have any deals outside of music, jeezy on the other hand has a lot to lose, the only reason why bleu and big meech are mad at jeezy is because when things got HOT for BMF,jeezy started to distance himself...

as long as jeezy has his bedjin "kinky" beside him,he will be fine

or maybe not...im hearing kinky n jeezy are having problems

is it snitching when everyone including the law knows though?

IMO snitching is going in with someone, getting caught, then speaking on the other person to get some kind of advantage in the situation

or something around that, not necessarily someone you know, involved with etc

dunno about all this

• Upvote 3

But aint that case closed tho.

I swear it dont matter cos its not like the case can be re-opened or anything so i dont see how that makes him a rat

Case is closed for Gucci

Not anyone else he chooses to implicate

Don't know why I'm even debating this

You can't name an individual, say he sent guys to slump you and u ain't a snitch

• Downvote 2

that is bait snitching behaviour tho

50 cent apparetnly knew who shot him (kennetth mcgriffs goons) but you never hear him say it

but imo this 'no snitching' culture is silly anyway

imo snitching is not permitted if you do a crime with your people and you get caught/ or grassing someone up for no reason other than hate

anything else f*ck that sh*t

that is bait snitching behaviour tho

50 cent apparetnly knew who shot him (kennetth mcgriffs goons) but you never hear him say it

but imo this 'no snitching' culture is silly anyway

imo snitching is not permitted if you do a crime with your people and you get caught/ or grassing someone up for no reason other than hate

anything else f*ck that sh*t

same way i see it.... if i'm getting blamed for something i didn't do and i know for sure who did.. i'm NOT doing time for it and anyone that would is stupid