Would you

Chocz

lmao, any Chacz narrr fam, in answer to your question, naaaaaaaar.

one guy I used to sex told me years later that he let a woman use a strap on on him. and when I asked him if he would let a man use it on him in a 3some he said yes.

I felt sick thinking of our previous sexual encounters, man ah battyman really. so basically I slept with an undercover. it made me question my own sexuality, you know, did this now make me a lesbian by default? I was confused, then he told me he wanted to seed me up so I could carry his children. NO WAY

Imagine Im just storage for babies, while he is frolicking with strap ons. this world can be a right pisstake sometimes.

• Downvote 2

one guy I used to sex told me years later that he let a woman use a strap on on him. and when I asked him if he would let a man use it on him in a 3some he said yes.

I felt sick thinking of our previous sexual encounters, man ah battyman really. so basically I slept with an undercover. it made me question my own sexuality, you know, did this now make me a lesbian by default? I was confused, then he told me he wanted to seed me up so I could carry his children. NO WAY

Imagine Im just storage for babies, while he is frolicking with strap ons. this world can be a right pisstake sometimes.

Disgusting.

Guest chap44uns

dem jail men deyah

• Upvote 4

Disgusting.

bobby_doNotRead_puke_gif-thumb-350x197-15068.gif

just threw up a little blood

out of my eyes

I want a strong man who will worship me for the woman I am, mind body and soul.

You can't compromise and there are no variations on this.

lol dem Maya Angelou/Oprah Winfrey bars.

Nah, good for you, if that's what you offer then you have a right to expect it back.