how many spliffs do u smoke a day?

Kim

I tell you what I find funny about this debate, and in fact any debate in general.

People are extremely quick to readily accept new information that supports the stance they are taking, regardless of the informations source.

All it takes is for someone else to make a video on youtube saying this.

"Scientific studies at a science school somewhere respectable that daily cannabis intake increases sex drive and reduces risk of death in humans."

theres been a couple studies on it still

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=x7ADAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA10&lpg=PA10&dq=marijuana+melanin&source=bl&ots=hpBOnciDAr&sig=cGa4Gic6e6kYjBxDMxdxPldE70o&hl=en&sa=X&ei=axaIUKKwFsmX0QX_koGoBw&ved=0CCQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=marijuana%20melanin&f=false

im not against smoking, i bun once a while with di dans, im just throwing this out there cos i found it very interesting. you lot need to stop being so defensive.

i dont get it

why do some of you man believe crazy ramblings when its in the direction you want, but if its an opposing view you dont even consider it?

This was the point I was trying to get across

I smoke more than anyone on here

You must be a sick guy on the block cuz

These discussions always make me laugh as there's always guaranteed to be two extreme views.

I dont smoke alot any more and 100% agree with mizchiefs post but anything in moderation works.

Why say ganja is a waste man thing yet go out on the lash every weekend or have a pint every night?

Why say ganja is a waste man thing yet eat mainly processed foods every day washing it down with pure sugar?

I get high on half a spiff now only smoking on a Friday to chill every so often, but more time it's if I'm with the fellas and it's a night out or something, go gym, run and watch my diet. Don't even drink that often anymore.

But agree that if you can function anymore without a zoot you need to reevaluate life.

• Upvote 1

:lol: smoking weed is for wastemans you know the jokes... not everyone becomes a lazy sod, sitting on their arse doing nothing with their lives, just because they smoke it. If that is the case.. then YOU are the wasteman, not sweet Mary J.

I smoke 1 a night if I got the monies.

Weights are a bump though... feel to just quit altogether but I enjoy it too much :(