how many spliffs do u smoke a day?

Kim

Its a horrible addiction Maliaka, I am a Ganja man but I realised you have to curb that sh*t.

Weed is bad because, when you smoke it, you don't see what the big deal is. There is no incentive to stop because it makes you feel good, the process of rolling is enjoyable, you do it with friends and everyone has a fun time.

But more importantly, and what we as smokers try to ignore, is that it makes you lazy. Not everyone is the same kind of lazy, but it definitely doesn't increase productivity of anything. Weed will kill all the time you have, its such a time killer. It makes not doing f*ck*ng anything, feel absolutely fine. And when you don't have weed, and you're not doing anything, you get to some next level kind of boredom where you are literally bugging out and going insane, but in reality you're not doing anymore then you would have been doing when you were smoking.

Cut.

It.

Out.

I haven't smoked the Devils erb in 4 weeks nearly and I don't think I'll go back to frequency I was smoking before, its truely a wasteman thing and you don't realise it until youre off it. Its meant to be a once in a while thing, thats absolutely the best way to enjoy it

Good stuff I quit 15 months ago can not believe I spent so many years smoking it daily

I agree with everything you said

Its a horrible addiction Maliaka, I am a Ganja man but I realised you have to curb that sh*t.

Weed is bad because, when you smoke it, you don't see what the big deal is. There is no incentive to stop because it makes you feel good, the process of rolling is enjoyable, you do it with friends and everyone has a fun time.

But more importantly, and what we as smokers try to ignore, is that it makes you lazy. Not everyone is the same kind of lazy, but it definitely doesn't increase productivity of anything. Weed will kill all the time you have, its such a time killer. It makes not doing f*ck*ng anything, feel absolutely fine. And when you don't have weed, and you're not doing anything, you get to some next level kind of boredom where you are literally bugging out and going insane, but in reality you're not doing anymore then you would have been doing when you were smoking.

Cut.

It.

Out.

I haven't smoked the Devils erb in 4 weeks nearly and I don't think I'll go back to frequency I was smoking before, its truely a wasteman thing and you don't realise it until youre off it. Its meant to be a once in a while thing, thats absolutely the best way to enjoy it

*applaudes*

I quit for about 8 months

Now it's purely in moderation. No cravings more motivation and energy... Still can spend an evening getting a smoke but it's not.... Something I desire to do all the time any more.

When you NEED a 'bedtime spliff' - quit.

Cut.

It.

Out.

*applaudes*

I quit for about 8 months

Now it's purely in moderation. No cravings more motivation and energy... Still can spend an evening getting a smoke but it's not.... Something I desire to do all the time any more.

When you NEED a 'bedtime spliff' - quit.

if only u lot spoke to some of my friends irl

1 or 2 a day

and yes the first step is admitting that you are addicted

what i say is CUT OUT THE CHRO, cut out the skunk, it is a killer

thats why you feel the need to finish the 8th, first spliff is yeaaaa, the rest u are just monging out an like someone said it is for the sake of it, for the taste, to feel the smoke going down your chest, like ur chasin the dragon through the whole draw

HOWEVER, if u hit thai, mersh (urgh), cess, its completely different. You cant even finish the spliff necessarilly, u wont be chain smoking, you can appreciate the high. I am personally of the opinion that you need to ride out the high before you light your next zoot otherwise you are just wasting your money. But there is no reasoning with a chro smoker on this point, its just a moar moar moar situation

too much cess though will also do your head in

chro will kill you, chro will make you lazy, chro will f ur life up, you absolutely cannot be productive on chro

one of my smoking friends will hit chro all day, then if he gets a thai zoot, hes like 'no, no more, thats enough for tonight guys...' lol ting but its real

also as smokers we never actually think about how much money we are spending, because it comes like food and water

take a second to think about it...please

also dont stop smoking only to substitute it with drink, may as well just smoke. Certain man are very proud of themselves cos they stopped smoking, then i find out man are lickin miniatures daily

edit: didnt even realise how long this post is

but another thing to add is, its good to have a set of non smokin friends, this will help you cut it out

i personally have gone months without thanks to being around non smokers

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 or 2 a day

and yes the first step is admitting that you are addicted

what i say is CUT OUT THE CHRO, cut out the skunk, it is a killer

thats why you feel the need to finish the 8th, first spliff is yeaaaa, the rest u are just monging out an like someone said it is for the sake of it, for the taste, to feel the smoke going down your chest, like ur chasin the dragon through the whole draw

HOWEVER, if u hit thai, mersh (urgh), cess, its completely different. You cant even finish the spliff necessarilly, u wont be chain smoking, you can appreciate the high. I am personally of the opinion that you need to ride out the high before you light your next zoot otherwise you are just wasting your money. But there is no reasoning with a chro smoker on this point, its just a moar moar moar situation

too much cess though will also do your head in

chro will kill you, chro will make you lazy, chro will f ur life up, you absolutely cannot be productive on chro

one of my smoking friends will hit chro all day, then if he gets a thai zoot, hes like 'no, no more, thats enough for tonight guys...' lol ting but its real

also as smokers we never actually think about how much money we are spending, because it comes like food and water

take a second to think about it...please

also dont stop smoking only to substitute it with drink, may as well just smoke. Certain man are very proud of themselves cos they stopped smoking, then i find out man are lickin miniatures daily

edit: didnt even realise how long this post is

but another thing to add is, its good to have a set of non smokin friends, this will help you cut it out

i personally have gone months without thanks to being around non smokers

This is how I know I cannot be addicted to smoking. I know some people that know bare about different weed strains and crop families... I genuinely dnt care what type of weed I am smoking, infact, I couldn't really give you a difference past the taste of english compared to 'grade' (if that is the correct word)

as long as it makes me wanna watch friday and eat brownies I'm cool

stopped for 4 months basically turned into a alchy, £5 enj everyday

back on that looooud now doe, an dropped out the drink, i think i have to be rich to live my life sober, sad days

Cut.

It.

Out.

That real talk

dont kno why any1 would neg smaddies post

in denial

i posd, i'm the same nowadays

chro / skunk identification don't have to be a science guise

the smelly smelly sticky stuff will blow ur head off, the plainer earthier smelling buds won't

But cheese is sticky smelly and also retains that earthy smell?

dont kno why any1 would neg smaddies post

in denial

i posd, i'm the same nowadays

chro / skunk identification don't have to be a science guise

the smelly smelly sticky stuff will blow ur head off, the plainer earthier smelling buds won't

Thai is f*ck*ng sh*t tho lol, don't why would anyone choose to smoke that it tastes like burning hay. If proper canna is too strong then just smoke less.

As for this

chro will kill you, chro will make you lazy, chro will f ur life up, you absolutely cannot be productive on chro.

Never heard so much bullshit in my life, belongs in a daily mail article. How will cannabis kill you? Only indicas or indica dominant strains make people lazy, smoke some pure sativa and sitting around like a bum is the last thing you will want to do. I am very productive at the minute, best I have been for years. Started gym and lots of walking.

If you can't handle the high from weed then it probably isn't for you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

beavis she didn't mean literally

she meant as in it will ruin ur life

as in you won't notice you've become such a lazy sh*t that in ur head going for walks and joining a gym means u have become productive despite the fact u don't earn urself any money n u cant go past lunch without smoking

i can't exactly talk but u won't have been clear headed in yrs, u don't kno what productive is mate

thizzle i duno what cheese u get in or what smell ud describe as earthy but i disagree

ive been enjoyin bud that my boys would smell n laugh at, by earthy i basically mean sh*t

i like sh*t weed

• Upvote 2