If you knew you'd be a parent in 9 months

Captain Planet

Me being childless could never bring up someone else's child. I'd want to be experiencing becoming a parent at the same time as my wife.

Then alongside that you have the potential dramas and obvious connection with the child's mother. It's just all long.

If I meet a girl and she has a kid I immediately know she will never be more than a beat.

• Upvote 8

We would be fine, he's already amazing with his kids and very driven to provide the best for them but id like to be in better position so I can secure the future fully.

I don't really wanna work from when my child is born until they are in school so ideally I need to make that viable.

u went down that route ye

lol saw this response coming

It's one of those alarm bell things. Rightly or wrongly a lotta women won't even entertain a man with kids unless they've got their own or are punching well above their weight.

KG this is true, men are even accepting on being with a woman that has kids, or ive just seen it more. So we would assume your guy brings a lot to the table

lol@ cp still being salty about the foot wank

Me being childless could never bring up someone else's child. I'd want to be experiencing becoming a parent at the same time as my wife.

I felt the same way initially, thats only natural. As time went on we got closer and I realised that I liked him for exactly who he was and that being everything he has been through and everything he has become, being a parent is part of that. He's a good man and a good Dad, there is no drama, we live together we sometimes work together and we have a very good relationship. The fact that he has children doesn't make him less of a person and of loss worth, I refuse to dismiss my feelings towards someone because its not my 'ideal dream'.

We don't choose who we fall in love with and chances are most of you won't find your dream whether she has a f*cked up past, a big mole on her bottom or a child. If the good can out weight the bad then don't deprive yourself, the kids are at my house every other weekend and in between, I love them and they adore me. Im in a very happy place and I don't feel like i've lowered myself or missed out on anything. I could wait the rest of my life to find a man who fits my absolute ideal.

Really it's slightly different to being with a woman who had children as its much more full on (if she has custody), I understand the point of view and my Dad is still not accepting of my situation but thats his loss, what I refuse to accept is peoples argument that I have a less substantial relationship. Whether we stay together or not it will never be a case that the children are the reason it didn't work.

I would love to see some of you lot in 10 years time to discuss this again.

• Upvote 7

Alright lets make this about CP you idiots, come on

Kaygee has played you all, and via a simple remark without any intended malice has deflected the ensuing onslaught onto myself lol

Come on then

A chick in tights rubbing her feet on my trouser crotch under a table in an empty food court >>> partner with prior kids

Imo

But that's salty innit loool

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

You might think it doesn't matter and your happy playing step mum but in reality a woman would always want to have children of her own it's only natural.

Of course I do but I don't just yet so nevermind about asap. Im not playing any sort of role, the way you think it would be is not reality.

A chick in tights rubbing her feet on my trouser crotch under a table in an empty food court

is that it

thats not a foot wank :/

regardless where is the topic in which it was first brought up

He used the term footwank or something very similar, all I asked was that he not comment on my relationship values when his girl gives him a footwank in public. HE brought it up again, I dont really care.

Then alongside that you have the potential dramas and obvious connection with the child's mother. It's just all long.

If I meet a girl and she has a kid I immediately know she will never be more than a beat.

Yeah.

I want to be the man who propagates that womb up first. Not second.

Then you have yourself to blame.

I share Lewis' perception.

/

Guys on here can't fathom that KG is doing well for herself in many aspects and it's like a challenge to some to expose the flaws. If you had 2+ pitney and a KG you'd be about the forum talking about how you found a good woman.

Fine, no drama.

Really and truly i'm not gonna hang around waiting for someone who might not be out there for me, I would rather be happy in the now and enjoy my life. Ironically the same guys who scream that women expect too much/think too much of themselves then make a point that it's almost lowering yourself to be in certain situations that they can very easily fine themselves in.

Let's see if you find a female who is all that you want, you really gonna say to her you know I really should find a woman who has a child already as I don't wanna be a hypocrite and i've ruined my chances by having a child. Everyone has their own standards and the right to expect a certain life but most of this is immature and unrealistic.