Kiss FM DJ David Rodigan quits over 'marginalisation' of reggae

Yak_Louis

How is it clueless .

Time and time again we allow this sh*t to happen .

We sellout our sh*t to anyone . Just like we have allowed asians to control all of our afro hair and beauty stores .

Its ironic that bbc asian network have asian djs , asian presenters working on their sh*t but we have to settle for charlie sloth,a 100 year old nonce in tim westwood and logan sama who are all white . They are spinning black music for crying out loud .

you are so retarded it is actually unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

f*ck him anyway . Don't know how we allowed him to be a reggae dj in the first place .

How is it clueless .

We sellout our sh*t to anyone . Just like we have allowed asians to control all of our afro hair and beauty stores .

Its ironic that bbc asian network have asian djs , asian presenters working on their sh*t but we have to settle for charlie sloth,a 100 year old nonce in tim westwood and logan sama who are all white . They are spinning black music for crying out loud .

Stop being a racist mug

Instead of worrying about the colour of his skin you should respect the fact that someone like David Rodigan decided back in the 60's that he would dedicate the rest of his life to pushing Reggae music as much as he has in this country and around the world.

• Upvote 2

f*ck him anyway . Don't know how we allowed him to be a reggae dj in the first place .

How is it clueless .

Stop being a racist mug

Instead of worrying about the colour of his skin you should respect the fact that someone like David Rodigan decided back in the 60's that he would dedicate the rest of his life to pushing Reggae music as much as he has in this country and around the world.

Shatap .

Its not racist its the truth .

• Downvote 3

How is it clueless .

Don't like the truth ?

How is it clueless .

Don't like the truth ?

The truth that comes from a delusional racist?

You are a joke to your own cause tbh.

TF i get your point about asian music , But what about non asian music made by asians .

I am currently on the bbc asian network site now and all i am seeing is asian after asian after asian .which is good but why is it so wrong for black people to want that ?

Why are we getting parred off with tim westwood and charlie sloth while asians get norren khan and tommy sandhu

Considering most black music is made by blacks and listened to by blacks is it so wrong to want to be able to control our sh*t ?

TF i get your point about asian music , But what about non asian music made by asians .

I am currently on the bbc asian network site now and all i am seeing is asian after asian after asian .which is good but why is it so wrong for black people to want that ?

Why are we getting parred off with tim westwood and charlie sloth while asians get norren khan and tommy sandhu

Considering most black music is made by blacks and listened to by blacks is it so wrong to want to be able to control our sh*t ?

because Asian Network is for the Asian community, to serve them, not the rest of the country

Choice/1xtra isn't there to serve black people, its to satisfy the demand for black music

In effect dub answer is the correct answer.

However it goes deeper and I have this inner conflict regularly regarding black music in this country. However Rodigan isn't my issue, he's fighting for the intergrity in ways many who should know better don't.

• Upvote 1