At bloody last!

Mic Man

Chaps I have a professional career 

Have you even got a job,

You stay in your mums yard and chat shit behind a computer screen. Can you actually say you have washed yourself and brushed your teeth today? this is your actual life

You done a Mike Glorious no one knew who you was before so you came up with a way to get noticed on here. You can get the other p*ssy hole members on here to cheer for you

but at the end of the day you are letting time go by doing nothing with your life. FACT

Woodpecker Eric is like that youth you get in school who runs jokes but needs to hold a slap once in a while for getting to fresh. 

or youre the don in year 11 that always used to kick ball with us year 8's because the year 11s didnt rate you

This is the guy who didn't discover what deodorant was until second year of college. That breh who stank out the classroom after pe. With the same shirt you wore for 3 days to school.

Eric honestly was you ever invited to ever go to any shoobs at the weekends when you was at school? Tell the truth. Man dem didn't rate you then and they don't rate you now. Fact

You can try and be funny on here but when I see it I would just lick you down with a wrench