8-0 ffs

HangTheDJ

Bun a fire on Stoke.

Pulis has gradually desensitised the officials to the brand of 'football' they 'play' by pushing the agenda of football being a manly game that is becoming too precious. Nah it's not that at all, they're a team full of dirty bastards that actually employ a tactical approach to their foul play.

They get away with a ridiculous amount of fouls by positioning themselves as the last bastion of the real English game, they actually systematically rotate the players committing the fouls ffs.

Their fans roundly boo Aaron Ramsey because he almost had a career ending injury there, what sort of scummy shit is that?

• Upvote 5

Chelsea captain John Terry was clearly in the Christmas spirit as he posted this picture of himself and Frank Lampard on his Instagram account.

The mocked up pic shows Terry having the time of his life with a Scalextric set and Lampard enjoying himself on a child's tricycle.

article-2253004-16A60A3F000005DC-624_634

See so gay.

Bun a fire on Stoke.

Pulis has gradually desensitised the officials to the brand of 'football' they 'play' by pushing the agenda of football being a manly game that is becoming too precious. Nah it's not that at all, they're a team full of dirty bastards that actually employ a tactical approach to their foul play.

They get away with a ridiculous amount of fouls by positioning themselves as the last bastion of the real English game, they actually systematically rotate the players committing the fouls ffs.

Their fans roundly boo Aaron Ramsey because he almost had a career ending injury there, what sort of scummy shit is that?

Pos

I wish Stoke would just try and do something, anything. It must be so fuckin boring supporting Stoke, they will never be relegated but don't ever do fuck all. Even when they got to the final of the FA Cup, there was no chance they were ever winning that game.

Fuck Stoke

On a semi related note, in response to something Rsonist said.

How many English clubs have won anything in the last 25 years? How many have never won anything?

The vast majority of clubs will win nothing, if this kind of existence was boring football in this country would cease to exist.

I can understand every other argument against Stoke and their kind,

This whole, they'll never do anything argument is air though. I go to non-league grounds who have die hard supporters, these are teams who in the most part play a game more similar to Rugby than football, their teams will never feature in the premier league or probably even in league football, never even had a sniff if a trophy, but it means the world to those people.

This is why I cringe when the suits and jester fans who support/work for Manchester United, Liverpool or any other top team talking about how they are "family clubs" load of crap,

The togetherness felt by the fans of a club who never win anything or will win anything must be so much stronger. Than a bigger club who boo their team off when they aren't winning at half time or are having an off day.

(in fact, this is the attitude that has fans regularly booing their teams of the pitch d*ckhead ting)

This "so-called boring brand of football" has made Stoke relevant again when a lot of them probably thought they were more likely to be playing Evo-stick football than premiership football a little over a dcade ago.

In an attempt to answer a question on behalf of Stoke Fans, I'd day they were having the times of their lives.

As I said earlier in the thread, how many groups of premiership fans are happy with their clubs generally?

Stoke would be in that list,

The old skool top 4. Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea wouldn't be, that weird or what?

Sorry for the long windedness, I'm a few beers in and would rather be Herr than watching the queens speech or whatever other craps on now.

Because Arsenal fans had the perception that they were one of the prestige clubs in the Country and so should be playing in that way and doing things better than everyone else.

Stoke fans (for now) anyway have their heads screwed on and see things for what they are and so cut their cloth and expectations accordingly.

For the record where i would argue that Stoke are pretty unimaginative and aren't pulling up tree's tactically. I wouldn't say they were boring.

Compared to how United have played traditionally and how Arsenal have played in recent years, yes if either of these teams resorted to that style it'd be boring.

The kid that's brought up eating Aldi's home brand is happy eating that and Asda's is a treat,

The Waitrose kid looks down at the Tesco kids and doesn't understand why anyone would step foot in Aldi.

Everyone's getting fed though.

stoke 2 seasons ago were playing some really decent stuff with pennant and etherington on the wings and they had just removed the long throw out of there game....

last season they were bad because of the europa league and not being able to handle the games

this season pulis has gone back to basics it seems, i havnt watched them apart from the west ham game and i liked there goal

just its a bummy town, with inbred fans and a manager who gives the most boring interviews

to me stokes current side and newcastles current side(not inc there inj players) are exactly the same just stokes team is better coached.

Because Arsenal fans had the perception that they were one of the prestige clubs in the Country and so should be playing in that way and doing things better than everyone else.

Stoke fans (for now) anyway have their heads screwed on and see things for what they are and so cut their cloth and expectations accordingly.

In the 90s when I started going football, I doubt they did tbh. Maybe I'm being naive tho, but I use to remember leaving Highbury and hearing man go in on the players, and we had just won and I'm thinking WTF. Looking back they was effectively saying we score a goal, sing one nil to the Arsenal, then defend the rest of the game and this is week after week and as a season ticket holder it must get boring.

There must be some Stoke fans that cringe at the tactics they take, just like there must be Barcelona fans that cringe at the ten rolls over for a foul.

LOOL @ kompressors shot at Liverpool fans

how are Liverpool fans scummy? are they scummy for being close knit and respectful of all other teams?

that manc brandy is fuckin with ur opinion

Some definitions of scummy,

Any ground you can go to and have to beware of plastic bags full of human excrement being hurled at you.

Countless numbers of normal fans from a range of different teams having stories of being slashed during the 70's 80's and early 90's to the point where the Stanley knife became a common link with the term "scouse"

39 dead Italians, followed by 20 years of no apology or any acceptance of guilt or responsibility.

After incident resulting in the dead Italians, baiting your local rivals (Everton) as they were then prevented from playing in Europe's top club competition.

Throwing tear gas at the visiting teams team coach prior to a game.

The damage done at Old Trafford when you played Chelsea in the cup semi a few years back. Along with the Munich related graffiti.

The clip on YouTube of a Spirit of Shankly get together where Munich songs got sung. These are meant to be your clued up support.

Booing someone who had been racially abused. Chelsea took their lead from

You's on that one.

Running riot through Moss side along with a certain City fan firm on an occasion where the aim was to attack anyone who wasn't Anglo-Saxon in appearance.

Champions League final in Greece, large numbers of your fans jibbed in leaving sections full resulting in fans with legit tickets being refused entry, (don't take this as gospel as it was reported by Liverpool fans and they're known to be flimsy with the truth at times)

I could go on, but I'll just end up mentioning the numerous banners celebrating the Munich air disaster on display when United and Liverpool met at Wembley during the 80's

(ohh shit, I mentioned it)

By the way, Not on the brandy, I'm on the Rum.

Of course you won't see yourself as scummy and I don't expect you to.