8-0 ffs

HangTheDJ

wigan but not martinez

Also Reading and Wigan to go for me.

Town clubs with identikit stadiums   :wacko:  :wacko:

Sunderland for the other spot. Eternal underachievers who seem to strive for anonymity, their supporters are a bit strange and they're generally just a nuisance.

/

Stoke are a chore, especially when they're the visitors. No ambition and if you're not 1-0 up within 10 minutes you're already thinking 'it's going to be one of those days...' - but they're a laugh to watch occasionally at their place and atleast they bring something different.

That said, they get good crowds, are established and have more money than most - so you have to wonder at what point the comparisons with Bolton cease and you question why they have that approach

Lol @ the Stoke haters

Anthony Pulis has done a fantastic job, I like them a lot, they can also play n the defence >

Toothless sides like Sunderland with their half empty stadium, Norwich, Reading, Villa and Southampton can all piss off

Wigan play good footy, tickets are always available at their ground n they always give us a good game at their ground so they can stay..

Deffo wanna see Leeds back with Warnock

/

8-0 was embarrassing, their young players are shit

• Upvote 1

yeah cant stand sunderland or o'neil

both so boring

only time sunderland were half decent in recent years was when they had jones/cisse up top

but i wouldnt put norwich in the group they are a good small club.... sell outs and near sell outs even in the championship

• Downvote 1

We play Villa on boxing day

Definate loss

We'll go 1-0 up and lose 2-1
What's with this new 'were gonna lose', billshit every game, this is villa were talking about, if you don't have confidence in your team against villa then...

Just watch us play and you will see why

Lol @ the Stoke haters

Anthony Pulis has done a fantastic job, I like them a lot, they can also play n the defence >

Toothless sides like Sunderland with their half empty stadium, Norwich, Reading, Villa and Southampton can all piss off

Wigan play good footy, tickets are always available at their ground n they always give us a good game at their ground so they can stay..

Deffo wanna see Leeds back with Warnock

/

8-0 was embarrassing, their young players are shit

Anelka is a sick man

Anthony Pulis u know

:rofl:

We play Villa on boxing day

Definate loss

We'll go 1-0 up and lose 2-1

What's with this new 'were gonna lose', billshit every game, this is villa were talking about, if you don't have confidence in your team against villa then...

It's something they think that works for them. Some kinda reverse psychology.

They learnt from last year not to run their mouth.

But we see them. Very clear.

I+m+watching+you+dog...+im...+watching..

string em all up, every single member of that squad, 

how dare they play to their strength's and go against the trend set by the rest of the league and actually attempt to defend their goal during games. 

the stoke hate is overplayed, unfair and boring, 

they turn up every game put a shift in and aren't one of those sides who just roll over for the big boys, get good attendances make a decent noise. Fair play to them, Alternatively Pulis could switch it up and attempt to play Waitrose football with Aldi resources and they could get relegated or end up with an annual dogfight on their hands like Martinez/Wigan.  

know your size and play it. 

I can't think of many fanbases that are happy with the goings on at their clubs in 2012 but i'd say Stoke fans are pretty content if not happy with most happening over there right now, fuck the football snobs, different styles make fights and suit different people. 

Stoke are well worth their place in the premier league.

Merry Christmas everyone.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1