January Transfer Window Thread Season 2012/13

The Somalian

Beckford is a prem league striker though

But he's all about the pees

• Upvote 1

And if your right about beckford wanting to leave because he couldnt get game time then why couldnt he get game time? Couldnt get game time at everton, probably wont get game time at huddersfield. There must be a reason and imo its cos hes shit.

this boy hasnt scored more than 10 in a season since leeds. 3 good seasons at leeds granted but after that i think its whay we call a downwards spiral.

I'll tell you why, cos he needs to be the main man, when he is in and out, getting subbed and shit he don't react well, people say it's an attitude but that's just his temperament, he knows he can finish like a Mexican at a Burritofest so why be happy when he ain't getting 90mins?

I can think of many footballers who have got away with murder last 15 years and nobody has referred to them as having an attitude but when you are black the tag seems to stick and that is your reputation, I never thought I would see Puncheon again cos of that shit but thank God he got another chance cos he is quality aswell, left foot like a wand.

Beckford got 85 in 141 for Leeds in 3 seasons.

That's a ratio of 1 in 1.6

Lemme say it again 1 in 1.6 over 3 seasons.

You would struggle to find a player outside the obvious names in the last 10 years with a ratio like that over 3 seasons.

and he got 15 at Leicester and 10 at Everton including cups.

Newcastle are going for quantity over quality(apart from Ben Arfa/Cabaye)

If your going to raid Ligue 1 do it properly FFS

Properly as in players like Martin, Capoue, Aubameyang, Zouma, N'Koulou etc? (No FM)

Dont know if they could get those guys without getting deals hijacked.

they need a squad...there squad is shocking full of league 1(at best) level english players

now they have spent the same amount if not less in bringing in a better level of player then that if they were to sign from the championship/top of league 1/bottom of prem

makes sense

Properly as in players like Martin, Capoue, Aubameyang, Zouma, N'Koulou etc? (No FM)

Dont know if they could get those guys without getting deals hijacked.

Capoue

Aubamayeng

Ayew

Valbuena

Lugano before he went to Malaga

Cabella

Didot

And if your right about beckford wanting to leave because he couldnt get game time then why couldnt he get game time? Couldnt get game time at everton, probably wont get game time at huddersfield. There must be a reason and imo its cos hes shit.

this boy hasnt scored more than 10 in a season since leeds. 3 good seasons at leeds granted but after that i think its whay we call a downwards spiral.

I'll tell you why, cos he needs to be the main man, when he is in and out, getting subbed and shit he don't react well, people say it's an attitude but that's just his temperament, he knows he can finish like a Mexican at a Burritofest so why be happy when he ain't getting 90mins?

I can think of many footballers who have got away with murder last 15 years and nobody has referred to them as having an attitude but when you are black the tag seems to stick and that is your reputation, I never thought I would see Puncheon again cos of that shit but thank God he got another chance cos he is quality aswell, left foot like a wand.

You would struggle to find a player outside the obvious names in the last 10 years with a ratio like that over 3 seasons.

Again tho we are back at why doesnt he already play as the main man, why is he getting subbed all time and playing bit part roles in squads. Again imo its cos hes shit.

You sound like all my boys who are nottingham forest fans come like 'yeah but we won the cup in 1912 back to back fam'

your sayin 1.6 ratio to me means nothing when that was 3,4 years ago in the championship.

I agree. You can score in any division look at Lambert at Southampton.