New Years Eve. What You on?

Speculate

Guest chap44uns

The one and only@NillzMarco

God saved me they just continued shouting "what, what" until they finished crossing the road. I just thanked God!!

I was shaking my head at the guy, mouthing sorry and waving my arms. My side mirrors cost £300 to fix and this guys bang looks solid

5 man fighting one car and they think I will chat shit to them??? Blood it's the 1st of January 2013 you know. I'm ever so calm

I didn't even answer his question. I just put my car into neutral and put my hands up to show I'm a UK citizen who pays tax. I don't want it

He put his arms out like he wants to lift my car up and throw it to the side.

The guy said did you horn? Walking up to my car with two guys in support. This is still at a green traffic light you know.

Then they came to me.... My face was like this pic.twitter.com/guWdxy67

When he landed imagine he brushed his shoulder and started chasing the car like he's superhuman.... I said this can't be life

So the TT guy drove off... And hit one donny. He went spinning into the air... Like I swear to God he caught air time

The guy in the TT had enough and revved the engine but the mandem stood in front of the guy still punching the car.. Bodywork and all

Smacking up the side view mirror and tryna drag the guy out the car. Blood how can you fight a car???

His other mates surrounded the TT and started dashing shit at the car and banging the windshield.

One don switched at the TT for horning. Started shouting "what what" and put his hands out like he is not standing on front of a car..

Then I clock that the mandem crossing the road are not your normal citizens. These man are on stuff.

The road so I'm thinking what kind of fuckery is this... I start beeping my horn And I assume the TT in front of me was doing the same

Then randomly the car in front of me stops suddenly at a green light. Obviously I start beeping and all sorts... I'm seeing people cross

I was driving alongside YemiTimid and ended overtaking him. I was doing the whole lane switching thing. Nillz Hamilton style

:lmao:

• Upvote 7

theese skets at this house party i went too were taking pics of their pussys underneath there dresses n skirts

and showing everyone

thats why i dnt drink anymore aint showing myself up like that

where was this?
In her vivid imagination.

rwd days tipper put it in my avi and i had my old group

sole u aint no-one or nothing jus stop being a worm and follow some1 else

:/

I was talking about the party p*ssy pics

I would never deny that ur a desperate whore

• Downvote 1

theese skets at this house party i went too were taking pics of their pussys underneath there dresses n skirts

and showing everyone

thats why i dnt drink anymore aint showing myself up like that

where was this?
In her vivid imagination.

rwd days tipper put it in my avi and i had my old group

sole u aint no-one or nothing jus stop being a worm and follow some1 else

:/

I was talking about the party p*ssy pics

I would never deny that ur a desperate whore

ohhh seen, why is that so hard to believe?

and how am i a desperate whore?

answer both or stfu and gtfo and glul

Z - Uncut>>>>>>>>>>

that is all.

trust!!

pure vibes man EZ is ona next level I swear

B Live smashed the dance

cant even remember what tune EZ mixed gangnam style into but the place erupted

Chopping Gangam with Fwd Riddim was a fucking hype, only EZ can do that kinda shit.

Livin proof was a bit dead

See dst in there as well

bruvvvvvv worst fucking night ever

I WAS FUCKING MAD. MADDDDDDD. some d*ckhead popped a bottle and was dashing it all over me. This somali breh. My boy had to bring me out the room coz i was ready to cave man in. Fucking monkeys.

i nearly got into countless fights i had to force my girl to leave...nearly left without her......she started crying and shit on the phone was just full of unwanted dramas. Worst NYE ever for me.

You light skin? and your girl white?

• Upvote 1

NYE was fun. Travelled around the city. Brought in the new year wih good vibes.

Only wish I didn't so easily give into peer pressure with the substance abuse, and wish I didn't rely on those abusing substances to look after my blazer (which seems to be lost to me now). Other than that though it was easily top 3.

Happy new year VIP2. When I'm feeling 60%+ ill begin to start the year proper.

See dst in there as well

I WAS FUCKING MAD. MADDDDDDD. some d*ckhead popped a bottle and was dashing it all over me. This somali breh. My boy had to bring me out the room coz i was ready to cave man in. Fucking monkeys.

i nearly got into countless fights i had to force my girl to leave...nearly left without her......she started crying and shit on the phone was just full of unwanted dramas. Worst NYE ever for me.

girls not white.... u was with sas?

I hate the way these bitches walk bare foot after a night out. Last night in the chip shop with shit on the floor, bitches walking bare foot. Last night its raining and other shit in the street, bitches walking bare foot. Shits nasty!

then they go and jump right into thier beds with thier detty feet

On white sheets already soiled from the fake tan and foundation.

what both of you said is nasty but true. Guys with foot fetish will still suck their toes though.

Guest chap44uns

See dst in there as well

He holds their coats

• Downvote 1

See dst in there as well

Cool, her bum/lower half is a bit serious, props to you mate.

I hate the way these bitches walk bare foot after a night out. Last night in the chip shop with shit on the floor, bitches walking bare foot. Last night its raining and other shit in the street, bitches walking bare foot. Shits nasty!

then they go and jump right into thier beds with thier detty feet

On white sheets already soiled from the fake tan and foundation.

what both of you said is nasty but true. Guys with foot fetish will still suck their toes though.

So you then...

See dst in there as well

He holds their coats

Here, have a lol

See dst in there as well

Cool, her bum/lower half is a bit serious, props to you mate.

We allowed to analyse other people girls?