New Years Eve. What You on?

Speculate

Lol

I left about 4, went straight there... Was alright then starting getting a bit messy...the drink was like 2inch thick on the floor and some ting who was dancing on stage was bare foot...too many tings rocking dresses and nikes ffs.

Shoulda pmd me/tweeted vip2 I would stayed a bit longer... Was pissed they wouldn't sell me a bottle for midnight saying the bars closed for 20 mins... One guy try jump over lol

Wtf

fucking hell fam just woke up to police in my yard and im not even registered here, 5 open condoms on the floor

still barebacked it lol

Goodmans in Vienna is a fucking madness, hit it up after house party with my russian jew guy and 2 bitches cah he knows all the people der

MAD PROSTITUTES working on him looool, random guy comes to the table calls one girl a slut casually were still tryna figure out why lol mus can be gay

guy got pushed through glass by russia

cue bounces ´grabbing him dashin him in the toilets and beating him, us jus casually take taxis to beat