New Years Eve. What You on?

Speculate

Livin proof was a bit dead

See dst in there as well

bruvvvvvv worst fucking night ever

I WAS FUCKING MAD. MADDDDDDD. some d*ckhead popped a bottle and was dashing it all over me. This somali breh. My boy had to bring me out the room coz i was ready to cave man in. Fucking monkeys.

i nearly got into countless fights i had to force my girl to leave...nearly left without her......she started crying and shit on the phone was just full of unwanted dramas. Worst NYE ever for me.

• Downvote 1

lol dst you always post on VIP about guys that violate you infront of your girl and someone has to stop you from doing shit, cos your getting real mad

can kind of smell a p*ssy, you know bitches be beating out on them guys. Man up and hurt someone next time, then you can post it and I will rate you

• Upvote 4

Livin proof was a bit dead

See dst in there as well

bruvvvvvv worst fucking night ever

I WAS FUCKING MAD. MADDDDDDD. some d*ckhead popped a bottle and was dashing it all over me. This somali breh. My boy had to bring me out the room coz i was ready to cave man in. Fucking monkeys.

i nearly got into countless fights i had to force my girl to leave...nearly left without her......she started crying and shit on the phone was just full of unwanted dramas. Worst NYE ever for me.

I see some little Kenyan looking dude spraying ace "I've gotta spray it man it's Ace" :lmao:

Lol not gonna lie you looked stressed :lol: but like these man said raving with your mrs is over long

lol dst you always post on VIP about guys that violate you infront of your girl and someone has to stop you from doing shit, cos your getting real mad

can kind of smell a p*ssy, you know bitches be beating out on them guys. Man up and hurt someone next time, then you can post it and I will rate you

My girls not a hood chick....she doesnt get thrills off of violence. I cant be pieing guys infront of my girl like that, especially of NYE infront of her friends and be sitting in a cell on some charge. No one really violated ona personal level. No one was tryna move to my girl really and i was being overly defensive with her because i was already on edge.

/

heard a fight broke out and police came later on?