Lightskin niqqas and their feelings smh

Guest chap44uns

My posts get you the ragey, alie? Control your feelings, you wet flannel.

Man went from SLK to the Vodafone call centre. Any failed MC who has clearly spent too long online and developed a tough skin.

Yeah you are weak, I said it and you know it. I don't rate you or your attitude. You BLATANTLY would expect an R.I.P SHIESTY topic on here don't chat fuckery you prick. You've spent the last 10 years bouncing between Staylocked, RWD and the other online forums to get some sort of presence. Please do fuck off and die silenty.

TBF noone gives a shit how you feel fok bwai

your word has no value in the real world plus ya pops half dead and you a fok niqqa so his legacy dies with him

might as well follow this youts lead an body yourself

What legacy you continuing mate? Swear last year you were prepared to die for your mobile phone.

You roll with known rapists, you really cannot chat to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Man went from SLK to the Vodafone call centre. Any failed MC who has clearly spent too long online and developed a tough skin.

Yeah you are weak, I said it and you know it. I don't rate you or your attitude. You BLATANTLY would expect an R.I.P SHIESTY topic on here don't chat fuckery you prick. You've spent the last 10 years bouncing between Staylocked, RWD and the other online forums to get some sort of presence. Please do fuck off and die silenty.

your word has no value in the real world plus ya pops half dead and you a fok niqqa so his legacy dies with him

Them cassidy replies there

Them cassidy replies there

:lmao:

he doesn't owe his parents anything tbh

coz they never worked hard or sacrificed anything for him?

id say the complete opposite

our parents gave us life, protected us and showed us how to learn and survive

we owe them everything

he tweeted that he loved both his parents, thats enough

he didn't want to live, so he took his own life, i respect his decision

imo no-one owes their parents shit, your parents create you to give you freedom to live as you choose, one doesn't live life for their parents they live for themselves really and he himself wasn't feeling life so he decided to end his own

why should he live an unhappy life only because it would make his parents happy, when he probably only sees them once a month

but tbh your earnest attempts at a life in music are embarrassing enough so i'll leave it

life in music yeah?

lifeinmusic.jpg

so Your send is based on old news, Your "life in music" on the other hand

lifeinmusic2.jpg

topic from last november, 3 of his beats, no replies

/

You still fail because You wouldn't be sympathetic toward the person who despectacled, slapped and respectacled You anyway, and thus lost the argument, unlucky.

but tbh your earnest attempts at a life in music are embarrassing enough so i'll leave it

life in music yeah?

lifeinmusic.jpg

so Your send is based on old news, Your "life in music" on the other hand

lifeinmusic2.jpg

topic from last november, 3 of his beats, no replies

/

You still fail because You wouldn't be sympathetic toward the person who despectacled, slapped and respectacled You anyway, and thus lost the argument, unlucky.

cuz i made those beats on my phone on the train lol im not looking to get signed 

i could easily forward your tings to bigwigs in the industry 

am i gonna? 

nah cuz i have a rep to maintain u feel?

and i cant sully it with whatever it is that u do with ur time 

u think a label will reimburse you for your video shoots/ travelodge link beats? nah bo$$$$$$$

You have a soundcloud page of shit beats that You update monthly

I've never intended on a record deal or said that, I've made 4 videos spanning across 3 years

Back to topic. You made a comment, I applied it to a real life scenario, You realised Your comment wasn't true and backtracked, yes?