Alex jones vs Piers Morgan

Afroman

We want to keep Piers Morgan in the USA.

There are two very good reasons for this. Firstly, the first amendment.

Second and the more important point. No one in the UK wants him back.

Actually there is a third. It will be hilarious to see how loads of angry Americans react.

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

Yeah Alex Jones is racist. His comments about the riots was a smh moment and I would have loved to punch him in the face.

If you saw his coverage when they were actually kicking off you'd already know. Well clocked though.

Right wing nutcase who barely understands the world, let alone the finer behind-the-scenes machinations of the 'elite' he rants about all day.

Every caller on his show sounds as if they are cowering in their bath with an AR15 and their laptop.

tbh even if he had the charisma and debating skills of bill clinton or obama, 99% of the viewing public are too dim, too distracted to rly give a fook about the truth. since its not about kim K or x factor results, and they can still buy bread, AF1s and weave. their favourite team's still playing so it wouldnt matter how well he spoke. But its annoying that a c*nt like him was given the air time he got, he's a schill anyway....on the exact same side as the daemon CNN, just playing devils advocate when its the same devils funding his business. thun mustve been in tears

yeah yeah yeah everyone is dumb and youre the brightest person in the world

we get it

Trust me.

you two bufoons, you didnt need to announce that im brighter than you i was trying to remain humble. this is about the stupid americans who take either of them seriously.