What happens in Kavos

2themax

Should be hallucinating after 2-3 days of no sleep 

Happened to me last week was playing football manager 3 days stright went bed sunday morning around ten started to hallucinate could not sleep properly at all. Just watched end of arsenal vs swansea and tried sleep again 6 hours later. Usually happens when I stop taking coke all together after having a big binge have a weeks worth of hallucinations. Most time it is of people trying to kill me.

Makes me laugh, someone else said they done a week without sleep but you didnt jump on his d*ck

Like i said i dropped off couple times during the day round the pool but interms of sleeping in my hotel room it was 2 hours in the whole 7 days.. Its like you to put every detail of what youre sayin on here or certain people just wont let it go.. And for whoever said "everyone sleeps" the workers had parties after they finished work on the pier etc till 9 o clock, then by that time my whole team would be awake and they wouldnt let me sleep thru tue day.. The 2 hours i did sleep in the room i woke up to dons puttin cream on a condom ready to put it next to my ass and take a picture.. So nope, no sleep

Inb4coolstorybro

• Downvote 2

youd be surprised to know that quite a lot of females lose there V on them holidays

or have only banged 1 guy or something before hand

as they usual age range is like 17-19

especially when they are in big groups....more often then not a bunch of friends from 6th form there last time together before uni

the hoes are the ones who are in groups of 2s and 3s maybe slightly older, been to a few of these types of holidays before and dont entertain northerners....but as good hoes they dont get caught up in the madness you see in the strip....these ones you need to catch at the pool...break the ice and then late on in the night when you see them out, easy pickings when you both act disgusted at the banter boy/girl behaviour

i still stand by what ive said a million times on here the islands are a butters girls paradise the 3/4/5 and even 6s out there are bagging man 2-3 even 4 and 5 pts above them as every guy wants to get his tally up and cant afford to be choosy

/

back to the sleep....dnt matter where you do it...you still do it

SMH and I got jumped on when this yung guy said he knows a guy that drinks a million pints a week

Guys a serial liar

LOADS of people drink 8-10 pints a night in the pub after work.. shut the fuck up

just because you don't doesn't mean other people don't.. regular pub guys can sink pints like it's nothing.. espically the irish

40-50 pints a week is not unheard of for people that are always in the pub..

• Downvote 1

i regularly back 10-15 pints of straight southern comfort when i reach pub

say nuthin.

• Upvote 1

SMH and I got jumped on when this yung guy said he knows a guy that drinks a million pints a week

Guys a serial liar

LOADS of people drink 8-10 pints a night in the pub after work.. shut the fuck up

just because you don't doesn't mean other people don't.. regular pub guys can sink pints like it's nothing.. espically the irish

40-50 pints a week is not unheard of for people that are always in the pub..

LOL @ telling me to shut the fuck up then explaining yourself again

Trololololol

Liar

So this 42 year old going raving/holiday with her daughter to get fucked on holiday

WHITE PEOPLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your future mother in law
Mate I am gay so how does that work out
She has a son
Swear you are an actual cancer to this forum

No wonder you never replied when jas went down Essex road to 'talk' to you. I was round the corner on new north road you caught life that day

Oh the irony

/

U are jas

it is sad...the end.

• Downvote 1