The Snow Thread

Aquaman

Guest Esquilax

Lmao some 'kids' (looked about 17/18 SMH) dashing snowballs at my frontwindows

Dad went out and told them if it carried on he was gonna shoot them :lol:

Suffice to say they didn't stay long

Lol @ me outside my osteopath.

On a slight hill trying to accelerate, no chance. So I reversed to try get a better angle, no chance. Bare in mind I'm deep in Essex on some quiet road surrounded by big houses and it's dark so noone's around.

Get comfortable and chill on my BB, try every 5mins or so. Eventually one guy walking past offers to push me, so he does and I get moving start driving, start skidding and bump into the kerb. Get going again and eventually drive off

:confused:

My flat mate's sister ordered the grit for Chester so if you crash round there I can understand why.

Got tomorrow morning off uni confirmed. Gotta check the site at 7am to see about the afternoon. Just getting drunk tonight, was f*ck*ng around in it nd boozing at 2pm.

edit: my layers were mad- shorts under jeans, thick socks under rugby socks. Wellies left in London so wore high tops. Thermal vest under t-shirt under hoody under coat. Hat, scarf and gloves.

I was nice B)

last night was an absolute joke. went to see sean lock at the fairfield halls after work (very funny btw) so had to get a train from charing cross to east croydon, which was a mission in itself what with the student riots and the snow. got there around 8.15, luckily sean was late too, he walked in behind us and said he'd had to walk all the way from the lidl in west croydon lol pissed. anyway after the show there were literally no buses running at all, we waited for over an hour then got fed up and went to wait at the taxi rank at east croydon. some massive queue of people and no taxis in sight, eventually a couple started turning up every 20 mins or so but the queue was ridiculous. by midnight we were thoroughly fed up and freezing, there were still loads of ppl ahead of us in the queue so we just decided to sleep at the tramlink depot as there was no way of getting home. croydon council are absolute crap