Rick Rawse

Captain Showerface

Super Producer Timbaland has expressed his delight at working with Rick Ross and branding him the “reincarnated B.I.G”.

During a recent video shoot for Rozay’s “MMG Untochable“, Timbo took time out to discuss Rick Ross’ star qualities and powerful nature in the world of Hip Hop. Rick Ross’ eagerly anticipated album ‘God Forgives I Don’t’ may not have hit shelves just yet, however the major movements that he is making with his music has kept him at the very top of the game and receiving very positive feedback from peers and fans alike.

“Let me show ya’ll how to take it to the next level. The best with the best. He’s the newest, reincarnated [Notorious] B.I.G. and that’s coming from the heart, [as] a n**** who worked with B.I.G. I’m telling you like it is. I know rap stars and he’s one of the biggest rap stars who ever done it. I’m happy to be a part of it.”

In other Timbaland news, the rapper/producer is set to release Shock Value III later this year with features from Missy Elliott, Chris Brown and fellow producer David Guetta.

Big statement..

But justified. Semi..

• Downvote 1