The Poker Thread

Woodpecker

You're right there's no much point in playing in those games

pokerstars the levels are quite good from very low stakes, so you can give that a go

but yea just deposit like £40, and start playing the deep-tack tourneys with cheaper buy-ins, but not the cheapest. Hit the cash-tables with low bb's as well to mix it up.

obviously have the basis helping you like holdem manager. 

also hit cash tables in proper boog sites across in next parts of the world and sweep up on noobs.

any sites to recommend? Getting furious with partypoker

that JJ came up FH jacks full of 10s on the flop.......so the flop was J T T........other player goes all in with Q2 and I follow thinking he aint got quads 10s ............turn Q.......river Q

#pain

edit- werent even a noob like checked his acc mans playing bare tables.........#superuseraccountparanoia

FAK

meh I am allowing party poker now, gonna sign up to pokerstars tonight, got a friend that used to play semi-pro so gonna hit his yard with some grade and get some tips

guy was semi pro travelled makau, us, europe playing high stakes and tourney, make about 180 and bought a nice place in vienna then went thailand for 2 months

comes back and plays high stakes, fully tilts and loses bank roll to the tune of 15k...............plus credit line of 20k

dont play on tilt lol :rip:

all the time i am indoors i am watching WSOP or other high stakes cash games/tourney

fucking i swear some of the folds they make are amazing

edit- lmao at that samy farha clip man takes the piss lol

'i hope hes not playing tomorrow' with some bossman accent lmao

trust, watching some of that poker tv on sky. The way some of them put guys on an exact hand.

lmao u lot should play poker stars just trippled the stack in an hour on the micro tables

fucking bare lols in there I am deffinately feeling much better, software is much better too

- was playing with bare bruddas from kazakhstan :lmao:  this emotion needs to be available lol

guys were reloading calmmmmm after going all in with pare of 2s on the river

8-)  had to get munched lol

On pokerstars.

Only been playing on/off for 12 months before never previously having played or known the rules.

Im deffo getting better but i find it so hard to concentrate for any period of time. Or i over think things and give people too much credit even though deep down i know they havent got anything

That's the key concentration sitting down for 5 hours at a time is a bit much even though they give you breaks. Plus I am easily annoyed like when people re raise the pre flop that pisses me off and I end up betting with shit hands because I am annoyed

That's the key concentration sitting down for 5 hours at a time is a bit much even though they give you breaks. Plus I am easily annoyed like when people re raise the pre flop that pisses me off and I end up betting with shit hands because I am annoyed

lol y wudnt u raise if u got a gd hand or rather if u want ppl to think u do

ud actually learning more from folding ur 7 2 tryna go for the hail mary straight an watchin other players/tryna guess what they have (or what they want u to think they have)