Who do you rate the highest?

anelka

i dont understand 

if you got makalele in there to break up play and protect the defence and essien there as box to box, your style of football is to get it up to the big man and for him to hold it up whilst the wingers push right up on either side stretching play the finishing touch is an attacking midfielder to either score when he gets the ball in space or to make an assisting pass

bayern currently play a similar tactic with kroos in the lamps role...... and as much as i rate kroos he is no lampard

I dont think you can compare lamps with the other players but he is better at what he does then they are at what they do

what do you expect from his performances ?

you never answered my question though ?

Take the goals away

What does Lampard give you?

When Lampard gets mentioned

The two main things are highlighted

He never misses a game

His goalscoring

Lampard is like Kevin Nolan in terms of being billed as CM but their biggest asset is goalscoring not their passing range

I was naive enough to think Lampard was a better player than Gerrard and I actually labelled him WC after his brace against Bayern at the bridge

His goals have masked everything

Like I said he should never been a CM

He should of been SS

Ancelotti was crazy enough to play him at top of the diamond which he failed badly and didn't enjoy being the main creative force instead wanted to be the guy who took pot shots

but it just doesnt make sense

take away pirlos passing what does he offer

take away xavis passing what does he offer

fuck off with thtat shit lmao

mans saying take away someones best asset and it so happens to be that asset is the most important thing in the game

lol

diamond did you say ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ8WMkGQ0xc

• Upvote 5

he did struggle at the tip of the diamond, he is not a playmaker

but he done well in the central role when they played deco on the tip for a while

he is a central midfielder who has done well and excelled in a 2 but works best in a 3 

ive decided porchy is any brendan rodgers

He works best in a three?

Because the other two done all his work which allows him to take pot shots

Of course he isn't a AM but clearly he isn't a this talented number 8 you make him to be

Without his goals he will be lost

When he retires he will be remembered as a goal scoring midfielder

What a horrible title to have

Compared to midfield genius

Bruv you cant take away a main attribute that makes someone class 

Whats Ronaldinho with out his dribbling/guile?

Whats Pirlo with out his passing?

Whats Buffon with out his reflexes?

You cant discredit cos they do something really well which makes them world class

I dont really like Lampard but he is a top class AM/CM in his day. You cant be scoring in the CL and Premier League with his consistency if you are some subpar player.

People that say Gerrard only shoots hard. Like he cant spray passes,tackle,make the game faster,dribble he has done ALL those things in his career. Just cos someone else dribbles better or shoots better or tackles better or dictates better doesnt mean he isn't or wasnt world class. He can argue that someone like Ronaldinho who is a better dribbler can't tackle or shoot as good as him. Someone like Pirlo or Alonso he can say he is a better tackler,dribbler and shoot than both. Doesnt make Alonso or Pirlo less of a player does it? Take it for what it is and RESPECT Gerrard that is all. 

When he retires he will be remembered as a goal scoring midfielder

What a horrible title to have

Compared to midfield genius

why is that horrible?

What's a CM's job?

To create or take pot shots?

Right there

Is the reason why Lampard was probably rated better than Scholes by Eriksson

Which was why Scholes was pushed to the left of midfield