What do you consider flirting?

Yuri

u gotto find a girl who fears Allah, majority of u wont understand that but believe me its real talk.

Khalas.

That right there, is real talk.

yet while you are 'fearing' allah ur fucking other women even though you're married. pls stop that stupid talk....its just  pretentious. how about respecting yourself before 'fearing' some tin can god

Guest chap44uns

u gotto find a girl who fears Allah, majority of u wont understand that but believe me its real talk.

Khalas.

yet while you are 'fearing' allah ur fucking other women even though you're married. pls stop that stupid talk....its just  pretentious.

Khalas.

yet while you are 'fearing' allah ur fucking other women even though you're married. pls stop that stupid talk....its just  pretentious. how about respecting yourself before 'fearing' some tin can god

who is fuckin other women tho? 

Muslim men are allowed to have more than one wife are they not?

i doubt thats what marvell was talking about but yes, however the other wife must agree to it, the man must be capable of supporting them all and really and truly how much do u see that in this day and age? Its generally limited to village behaviour these days.

Ive met a practising girl who said she would accept it, it doesnt appeal to me though one is enough.

Naive hoe and dumb hoe are not necessarily permanent titles, they just describe moments ie: 1 off mistakes.

So not hoe category.

But they can't be hall of famers either.

But you're never gonna find out about these "one off mistakes" anyway, so how can you know to put a girl in these categories?

You think if you ask a girl why she broke up with her ex she's gonna say "I cheated on him and he broke it off"?

Tbh I've met many supposed God fearing women who will drink to the point of not being able to recall events properly.

I'm not sure the God thing is truly holding that weight in this day and age.

true God fearing wont

I know one girl I went to primary school with, DEEP in the church, runs groups for kids and teens and all that, organises church events etc, (but not the annoying in your face type)

stand up chick, only ever been with one person who she married a year ago

beautiful thing, i kinda wish i lived that life, without the church stuff

Guest chap44uns

i doubt thats what marvell was talking about but yes, however the other wife must agree to it, the man must be capable of supporting them all and

really and truly how much do u see that in this day and age? Its generally limited to village behaviour these days.

Ive met a practising girl who said she would accept it, it doesnt appeal to me though one is enough.

Why does this rule not apply to women?

• Downvote 2

imagine how much of a headache 2 wives is thugh?

one girlfriend is enough to handle, but 2/3 wives? nah G

and theyre cycles sync up when they live together so double PMS would be a next ting

Most documentaries I've watched on this subject show the husband has the woman on some next level smash usually backed up by god and religion and the women play there role and keep it moving.

However I did watch one where religion was not involved and the two woman in the relationship would take it in turns with the man but also have nights where it was just them and the man was left out...they were the typical lesbian feminist type as well.

I wasn't rating it one bit

Guest chap44uns

One of the most misunderstood areas in Islam is that of the position of women in the religion. The general perception in the West is that Muslim women are subjugated and almost seen as property. While not all Muslims deal with women as inferior, this is unfortunately true in some segments of the Muslim world and this treatment is supposedly justified by the religion. However, when we look at the basis of the religion, the Quran, we see a very different picture. In the Quran God makes it very clear that men and women are equal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tbh I've met many supposed God fearing women who will drink to the point of not being able to recall events properly.

I'm not sure the God thing is truly holding that weight in this day and age.

Thats the key, supposed god fearing, im talking real god fearing, for themselves not an image ting, rare as it may be.

can a muzlim tell me the purpose of having more than 1 wife

ta xx

Theres more women than men, and in islam marriage is half your deen, everyone should be married.

For example in algeria there is 5 women for every 1 man, there is 11 million unmarried women. The 4 wives thing doesnt really exist in algeria but i think it should, bare sad old women with no kids depressed cos they got left on the shelf.

i doubt thats what marvell was talking about but yes, however the other wife must agree to it, the man must be capable of supporting them all and

really and truly how much do u see that in this day and age? Its generally limited to village behaviour these days.

Why does this rule not apply to women?

Answered ur tag team partner above.