FIFA 14

User

not feeling this demo you know, this strength thing is a joke, im just seeing players run straight into me on some bumper car ting :rofl:

zero fouls for blatant obstuction

• Upvote 1

I'm loving the weight ting. Using Neymar to hold off a fullback then dunnin his dance in close quarters, then for shits and giggles dunnin it again and watching them be all kinds of off balance.

Nutmegged Sakho twice in the same match  :Y:

Watched Ibrahimovic try a 40 yard piledriver that crashed against the upright, never expected the com to try that.

I'm loving the weight ting. Using Neymar to hold off a fullback then dunnin his dance in close quarters, then for shits and giggles dunnin it again and watching them be all kinds of off balance.

Nutmegged Sakho twice in the same match  :Y:

Watched Ibrahimovic try a 40 yard piledriver that crashed against the upright, never expected the com to try that.

The AI has defo stepped up . was playing last night and i see tello on the wing i was basically forcing him to cut back but dude was determined to do some mad skill and crossed it in.

Game looks good still

off the ball movement feels totally different aswell, will take some time getting used to.

through ball are much better now, some of the runs >>>