Captain Planet

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Top Cut Tottenham High Road

Holla @ Simon, Naij guy at the main seat

His trims are great been cutting at his since 2009, just tell him to use talcum powder on the shape up he loves to use some sharp razor

There's another guy just opposite the womens bit who does good cuts too from what I see

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

actually forgot what a barbers was meant to be like until I switched it up from the Afro shop

white man cuts my hair in 15mins get a cup of whatever while I wait he actually remembers what we spoke about last time and what I do for a living and takes pride in his work and wants your feedback etc

Nice change to the 1-2hr wait followed by my 15min trim turned into 45 cos of added nonsense like screaming at the tv, cussing out the guy in the next chair, running out the shop to chase 'gal', constant phone calls and other general bafoonary while u sit there grinning teeth because you don't want to say anything and end up with a shit trim.

Obviously some man love all the drama of the barber shop but I just have time for that shit anymore

if you can be trimmed at a regular European barbers I highly recommend it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

actually forgot what a barbers was meant to be like until I switched it up from the Afro shop

white man cuts my hair in 15mins get a cup of whatever while I wait he actually remembers what we spoke about last time and what I do for a living and takes pride in his work and wants your feedback etc

Nice change to the 1-2hr wait followed by my 15min trim turned into 45 cos of added nonsense like screaming at the tv, cussing out the guy in the next chair, running out the shop to chase 'gal', constant phone calls and other general bafoonary while u sit there grinning teeth because you don't want to say anything and end up with a sh*t trim.

Obviously some man love all the drama of the barber shop but I just have time for that sh*t anymore

Im sorry but thats ridiculous  :/

Guest TRAGEDY

Nice change to the 1-2hr wait followed by my 15min trim turned into 45 cos of added nonsense like screaming at the tv, cussing out the guy in the next chair, running out the shop to chase 'gal', constant phone calls and other general bafoonary while u sit there grinning teeth because you don't want to say anything and end up with a sh*t trim.

Obviously some man love all the drama of the barber shop but I just have time for that sh*t anymore

Black people :lol:

fuck knows why a caucasian fella like profit would be entering such premises anyway

same goes for the asian begs that do the same

but he does have a black mrs and like 13 pairs of jordans so i guess the guy is generally confused

switching up from the white blokes barbers with the beers n the fifa to the ones with all the birds and the bleaching

moving on up like cp myself