Moyes Gone

HangTheDJ

Ferguson thinks Owen's development was harmed by Liverpool, who failed to rest him enough in the early stages of his career or work on his skills technically. He regrets not buying Owen earlier, when left Real Madrid for Newcastle. "He's a fine young man".

"Pondering why successive England managers have failed to trust Michael Carrick, Ferguson says he was "one of the few who felt Gerrard was not a top, top player" and Lampard was not an "elite international player". Persisting with Gerrard and Lampard in midfield was a "nightmare" for England."

Van Nistelrooy departed United in acrimonious circumstances in 2006, the final straw, according to Ferguson, being when the Dutchman swore at him on the bench after not being selected during the Carling Cup final against Wigan. Ferguson claimed he did want to sell the forward to Real Madrid but that his behaviour during his last year at the club forced his hand. However, Van Nistelrooy did make a phone call to Ferguson out of the blue in January 2010 to apologise for his behaviour.

remembers the cancer that was van nistelrooy 04-06

• Downvote 1

keane going in on ferguson

ian wright is cracking up

they just brushed man off for the senile old man he is

Roy Keane, speaking to ITV about Sir Alex Ferguson criticising him in his autobiography: "I'm OK, quite relaxed. I remember having conversations about loyalty when I was at the club and I don't think he knows the meaning of the word.

"To constantly criticise other players that brought him success… I won't be losing any sleep over it.

"I just don't think the manager needs to do it. I don't know how many books he's written now. A lot of these players helped win a lot of trophies. It's just part of modern life. People like to do books and criticise ex-players.

"I'll have to do another book!"

This is a man who's won a shit load of trophies and yet it seems given the opportunity to talk about his life's work he chose to spout bile about anyone who dared not hang off his nut sack while making himself look a c*nt in the process.

'Gerrard isn't a top, top player...but I tried to sign him...and he could win games on his own...and he was the only player who could hurt us through the middle of the park.'

Apparently he couldn't get a kick when on the park against Keane or Scholes, what about the first two kicks in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmIULMHA1Tw

He dedicated a chapter to Liverpool talking about everything from Benitez not having any other managers as friends to how Henderson runs potentially fucking up his knees to Stewart Downing keeping him up at night. He's obsessed but no doubt people will lap it up from the classless prick.

I'm with Keane on this fergie just making that cake

Man could of said he let a chicken pick his first team and media would suck his nuts like wow what a genius

• Upvote 4

This is a man who's won a sh*t load of trophies and yet it seems given the opportunity to talk about his life's work he chose to spout bile about anyone who dared not hang off his nut sack while making himself look a c*nt in the process.

'Gerrard isn't a top, top player...but I tried to sign him...and he could win games on his own...and he was the only player who could hurt us through the middle of the park.'

Apparently he couldn't get a kick when on the park against Keane or Scholes, what about the first two kicks in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmIULMHA1Tw

He dedicated a chapter to Liverpool talking about everything from Benitez not having any other managers as friends to how Henderson runs potentially f*cking up his knees to Stewart Downing keeping him up at night. He's obsessed but no doubt people will lap it up from the classless prick.

Shelvey-Fergie.gif

oh he mad

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-and

MOYES3_1770941a.jpg

CaryGrantYouMad.gif

• Upvote 5

Yorke saying in his autobiography that he text messaged Roy Keane when he left Sunderland saying "thanks for everything, boss" and Yorke received a reply from Keane saying "go fuck yourself" 

:rofl:  :rofl:

Is this true?

We did finally get some insight in 2009 CL final defeat, tho. That was welcome and interesting. Blames Anderson, Tevez & the hotel!