Ramadan

15th side of east

You fast as it's a act of worship. Same as 5 prayers a day is act of worship.

Nobody forces you to do these acts of worship. But not doing them will have consequences either in dunya or in aakhira.

Ramadan is also the time for repentance, which is why people are more than ready to fast.

All this to see how poor people feel are just other factors.

You fast as it's a act of worship. Same as 5 prayers a day is act of worship.

Nobody forces you to do these acts of worship. But not doing them will have consequences either in dunya or in aakhira.

Ramadan is also the time for repentance, which is why people are more than ready to fast.

All this to see how poor people feel are just other factors.

So "God" as you claim, has an ego where he requires people to pray and ting. WHY THE FUUCK WOULD A GOD NEED HUMANS TO DO ANYTHING?!?!?!?!

This is extraterrestrial shit, brainwashing humans to be slaves to them when they come and say, "Yeah, I am your God."

Any Ra

I've noticed a lot of people find it hard to comprehend someone can be Muslim without being extremely strict on themselves and following every rule of Islam

The amount of times I've heard nonsense like "you're not Muslim you smoke and drink..."

don't get really get it with any other religion tho.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

God doesn't need you or anyone. Even if we were all to worship him, it wouldn't benefit him the slightest.

How did you get that from my post when I didn't indicate that?

Yet you spout this "consequences." So many times in the qur'an the phrase, "you'll fear allah/most highest" is very disturbing & only points out that it is influenced by extraterrestrials similar to the ones in StarGate. 

Yet you have to repent and worship something that if it was truely "all powerful," would not require anything, nor will they have a "chosen people" or anything of such.

"Chosen people...." them ones where you only target a certain group that you currently have contact with that you can quickly brainwash and promise things smh

Fasting isn't just not eating all day tho

Can't be having bad mind thoughts, getti g in to arguments, beimg lustful, swearing, having sex...

Its spiritual thing where you remove all the human pleasures that your body experiences such as sex, food and drink...

It's done not only as a discipline but also to keep everyone grounded because it doesn't matter what worldy possessions you have during fast everyman is the same, humbles people.

/

I don't fast or believe most of Islam apart from being born Muslim but I will still cook a big meal for my dons who do fast and always give to charity this time of year too...

I've noticed a lot of people find it hard to comprehend someone can be Muslim without being extremely strict on themselves and following every rule of Islam

The amount of times I've heard nonsense like "you're not Muslim you smoke and drink..."

don't get really get it with any other religion tho.

Islam is seen as having more discipline than other religions.

Smoking and drinking to excess can make a person lose control, the very opposite of discipline.

It's nobodies business but to be living life like that regularly then jumping in the mosque is making a mockery of your religion tbh.

Guest eights

Fasting isn't just not eating all day tho

Can't be having bad mind thoughts, getti g in to arguments, beimg lustful, swearing, having sex...

Its spiritual thing where you remove all the human pleasures that your body experiences such as sex, food and drink...

It's done not only as a discipline but also to keep everyone grounded because it doesn't matter what worldy possessions you have during fast everyman is the same, humbles people.

the best response

what makes you think you can even comprehend what the most high wants, needs or even is?

LOL 

A most highest must be referred to as an alien, as a god wouldnt need anything.

he has a point tbh

look at goku for example in dragonballz

he was them ost powerful person in dbz - did he want anything from anyone? everyone saw him in the highest of high! he was a nice person?

can mannaman tell me why asian tings ive come across say they bang but dnt drink?

then they are in mosque for ramadan?

coz they are confused

not everyone can be enlightened and wise

people do what their parents and cultural norms dictate

only 5% of people actualy think about what they do 

can mannaman tell me why asian tings ive come across say they bang but dnt drink?

then they are in mosque for ramadan?

coz they are confused

not everyone can be enlightened and wise

people do what their parents and cultural norms dictate

only 5% of people actualy think about what they do 

safe