Ramadan

15th side of east

He's the same dude he just had a different sexual prefrence to what we have been taught is normal. Thing is he knows what he's doing is bad, just that temptation is too much for him. I wanna see if he lasts the fasting period.

Are you sure this isn't actually a secret ineuendo about yourself?

You are justify it abit too much for my liking

No, tbh I don't care it's his life it just kinda jars me that one minute he's preaching and then next minute he's telling me about his sexual conquests.

And when he preaches fucking hell he try's to get deep

F out of here tryna act like everythings normal and poisoning the forum

Black are you not Realz aka the guy venom 'exposed'?

No

How can my Muslim friend be gassing to me about joining Islam, all the bullshit about special stuff that came from heaven black stone and all this waffle, been like 30 mins. A load of tosh

Same guy who bangs trannys every 2 weeks and he has a wife and child, makes me laugh

ibv8tk6xVzgQty.gif

• Upvote 4

How can my Muslim friend be gassing to me about joining Islam, all the bullshit about special stuff that came from heaven black stone and all this waffle, been like 30 mins. A load of tosh

Same guy who bangs trannys every 2 weeks and he has a wife and child, makes me laugh

ibv8tk6xVzgQty.gif

aspodhgasdha#s';ldkh ahds

Gif is perfect

Didn't know Leon osman was Muslim

his dad is turkish cypriot

Are you sure this isn't actually a secret ineuendo about yourself?

You are justify it abit too much for my liking

No, tbh I don't care it's his life it just kinda jars me that one minute he's preaching and then next minute he's telling me about his sexual conquests.

And when he preaches f*cking hell he try's to get deep

F out of here tryna act like everythings normal and poisoning the forum

Black are you not Realz aka the guy venom 'exposed'?

No

I dont even understand how those convo's play out? You said he tries to bring u in wtf!

first time i experienced ramadan breath mashallah proud of the young brother but the breath was really really bad subtly dropped how rubbish mouth sprays are made him try it he clocked as to what i was tryna do luckily he wasnt offended.

this year is very hard ive lost 5kg so far through sheer sweat alone.

Guest 90210

muslims be working during the day yo. if you have no job you are just in your house watching tv or sleeping, eagerly anticipating that 10pm time to drop.