The Worst People In Town

Esquilax

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the worst people about today?

• City boys
    • Traffic wardens
    • Gypsies who clean windscreen with soap water and expect money
    • Pickpockets
    • Tube nuisance: standing on the left on escalator/ not preparing oyster
    • People who chew with their mouth open
    • People who take selfies
    • Racists
    • Bouncers
    • The police
    • VIP users
    • Whites
    • Hipsters

perhaps i should elaborate

from when i get on the train and some fat polish drunkard is stinking out the gaff drinking a strong beer which he obviosuly has poured into an energy drinnk can and takin up all the space

to when all the posh bitches / home counties recently arrived foppish floppy haired timomthys get on the train at hampstead or the wierd goth /europeans back packers get on at camden

to gettin of the train at hackney and seeing all these hipster /white dread lock/ arty white cunts

white people exist in ldn to drive up a darkies Blood pressure

non ?

Haha

them underclass chavs hands down

luckily for me there isnt any here (within a few roads anyways), but i go to certain places and there all around corner shops, riding theyre f*ckin loud bikes up and down the road, making a sh*t load of noise walking around topless and sh*t. chubby chicks thinking they own the world just cause they pushed out a chick which to them means being as rude as possible to everyone around them

God i hate them f*cks

what u scared or something u dumb f*cker

cant judge people like that u prick

come say hello all good people wid hearts u get me

edit- im not a chav like tht bt i thinks thats a silly statement to make spesh wen u dnt kno the people

It's the fuckin hipsters man.

Those guys are happy to move from their mums yard out in Oxfordshire and pay £800 to rent a room in a shit flat.

These cunts have made areas that were once cheap to live and centered around a minority community expensive and have pushed people from the area out. Has happened in every part of London.

them underclass chavs hands down

luckily for me there isnt any here (within a few roads anyways), but i go to certain places and there all around corner shops, riding theyre f*ckin loud bikes up and down the road, making a sh*t load of noise walking around topless and sh*t. chubby chicks thinking they own the world just cause they pushed out a chick which to them means being as rude as possible to everyone around them

God i hate them f*cks

what u scared or something u dumb f*cker

cant judge people like that u prick

come say hello all good people wid hearts u get me

edit- im not a chav like tht bt i thinks thats a silly statement to make spesh wen u dnt kno the people

you clearly are, otherwise my statement wouldnt have touched you like that

• Upvote 2