Music Industry

PopT

• 4 weeks later...

yeah if you bring something new to the table like a new style or sound or unheard type of voice or way of playing an instrument

its like lady gaga has her vamipish whole stage show extravaganza going on its more the show than the music

a breakout hit that his a big club tune that gets everyone dancing to it and listening to it and always wanting it to play when theyre out in dance is always a sure start way to always get on map--think 50cent in da clup or tiny tempah pass out

image bring something new thats not been seen before something that ,makes people go woah thats their signiture style like when eminem broke through his striking bleached crew cut got everybody going wow this style of music odd but it works

an away from the ''norm'' always works well adelle with her curves and simplicity amy winehouse with a strong soulful voice on the shoulders of a young white girl from london

its being at right place at right time also i was a young teen on the onset of garage in 94 i grew up with it it was my youth my music movement like the teens and rock roll of the 50s it was theirs now days these young uns they got their grime ,dubstep and bassline not my preference but its new and theirs like how garage/jungle  was new and mine in early 90s 

so anything thats different and relevant for time will always get you a hit..

personally i believe kids have gotta go back to concious rap /grime not this party music or gangster crap

• Upvote 1