Khat to be banned in the UK.

Eskay Jones

well put, from work the amount of people who come in from alcohol dependency in A&E then you got the weed addicts and it cost allot of money to look after these people and its the same people every week. They dont work but are on the lash every night

this is what i can never work out

i work full-time and can bearly afford a night out every now and again

but the dole monkeys are livin it up 7 nights/week

• Downvote 1

makes you talkactive keeps you up, if you've never tried it will make you feel sorta like having a whitey from green.

Its a social drug that is used to give energy and also be stimulated thru words

nasty drug i hope this will encourage those unemployment to find work.

Somali men between the ages of 24-59 less than 21% in full time employment one of the lowest uk rates. makes me ashamed which is why i work twice as hard to break the stereotype of being benefit leeches but this khat puts every decent worker back 10 steps.

makes you talkactive keeps you up, if you've never tried it will make you feel sorta like having a whitey from green.

Its a social drug that is used to give energy and also be stimulated thru words

nasty drug i hope this will encourage those unemployment to find work.

Somali men between the ages of 24-59 less than 21% in full time employment one of the lowest uk rates. makes me ashamed which is why i work twice as hard to break the stereotype of being benefit leeches but this khat puts every decent worker back 10 steps.

interesting. but if it's a stimulant which gives you a mild buzz for driving long hours etc, why is it contributing to unemployment? people max and chill on it instead of working..? does it leave you extra tired/fucked once it wears off?

well put, from work the amount of people who come in from alcohol dependency in A&E then you got the weed addicts and it cost allot of money to look after these people and its the same people every week. They dont work but are on the lash every night

this is what i can never work out

i work full-time and can bearly afford a night out every now and again

but the dole monkeys are livin it up 7 nights/week

white lighting mate nastiness drink ever made thats the shit they are on