malia stabbing-is the place alright?

easy.pee.zee

think it's to do with lack of father figure tbh

I think that can contribute no doubt, but it doesn't answer the question for many of these kids who grew with fathers.

My thinking is that Homophobia is negative in essence.

It doesn't have to be but think of the insults that go with homophobia and homophobic music, batty man, faggot, bun dem etc... they are hateful words.

It looks to me as if young black males are subconsciously trying to be as far removed from homosexuality as possible, due to the ideals reinforced in their homes, in their circles, but in trying to be the extreme opposite they bring that negativity with them.

As they say you can't be negative and live a positive life.

Men have been screwfacing each other and acting macho since before they even knew what homosexuality was

What on earth are you blabbering about

• Upvote 2

From The Sun

Police say they believe Litchmore-Dunbar, a wannabe model and economics student from Catford, South-East London, fled the death scene on a quad bike and that a knife and bloody clothes were found in his hotel room.

Another Brit from the group with him, who is believed to have confessed to involvement in the fight, has been ordered to appear before an investigating magistrate today.

I wonder how many of Myles Litchmore-Dunbar's friends knew he had the knife on him. When they went out?

What a bunch of plonkers.

what an idiot

>>>>>> uni 'goons'

From The Sun

Police say they believe Litchmore-Dunbar, a wannabe model and economics student from Catford, South-East London, fled the death scene on a quad bike and that a knife and bloody clothes were found in his hotel room.

Another Brit from the group with him, who is believed to have confessed to involvement in the fight, has been ordered to appear before an investigating magistrate today.

I wonder how many of Myles Litchmore-Dunbar's friends knew he had the knife on him. When they went out?

What a bunch of plonkers.

what an idiot

>>>>>> uni 'goons'

Its always them part timers

cant see how you can get in a fight on holiday

it depends though.

Those places aint holiday spots imo.  Its just an extension of uk club life, mingling with chavs..

Personally when I go on a holiday. I want to be miles away from these type of people when I travel away. I am probably too old fashioned.

100%

got nicked in benidorm when i was 17, luckily i was a minor otherwise i would have been fucked

the coppers didnt care 1 bit about some drunken english kid, sort of put a downer on the family holiday

in zante we seen some tubby drunk kid get chucked down the stairs of cocktails n dream (will mean somethin if u kno it)

this chap

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-12959396

died at the bottom

sayin that, malia zante etc are perfect for kids on their first holiday

ruthless steaming fun

a row or 2 is inevitable but stabbing some1 on holiday especially like that u deserve whatever u get

imagine them in the sweaty greek nick now

been malia, napa, and zante

great holidays when you're younger.

see a few scraps, nothing major usually guys too drunk to do any damage or maybe a bottle getting smashed worst case scenario a victim looking guy gets rushed.... get them everywhere there are young people and alcohol 

seen a full scale riot against police, with a a few hundred pub man... who got whacked up.... feds were putting like 8 man in a car loool

but this is ridiculous... what's wrong with these kids 

personally i think is the rise of gay uk... homos are taking over and all these yutes are gay too busy watching each other but dont know why they are watching mans and not all the hoes on these islands wearing nothing flinging themselves at anything with a bit of colour

LOL the other day i was walking to the corner shop see some sexy ting on the other side of the road.

Some savage walking towards me would rather eye me up and down, instead the girl... i just had to SMH

lol Ice might be onto something there.

There is defo an overzealousness to show machoism by young black males.

It might be linked to homophobia though as opposed to homosexuality.

The average black home being homophobic might give rise to this type of male ideaology.

Its got nothing to do with being gay imo ,think its to do with anger and the way we and our ancestors have been treated

why do you man get brave and try take on bouncers/police on holiday

think that riot was in zante i witnessed too 

literally funniest shit ive seen....few hundred drunk pub lads surrounded 1 police car, then out of nowhere all these bouncers, locals and other feds came..... still outnumbered they just banged guys up and flung em in like 2 police cars.... was just happs my quad was parked down the road

I think that can contribute no doubt, but it doesn't answer the question for many of these kids who grew with fathers.

It doesn't have to be but think of the insults that go with homophobia and homophobic music, batty man, faggot, bun dem etc... they are hateful words.

It looks to me as if young black males are subconsciously trying to be as far removed from homosexuality as possible, due to the ideals reinforced in their homes, in their circles, but in trying to be the extreme opposite they bring that negativity with them.

Men have been screwfacing each other and acting macho since before they even knew what homosexuality was

Maybe at the dawn of civilisation.

This behaviour isn't appropriate in a modern civilised world is it?

1 judge said it best before sentencing 1 case "It was more the law of the jungle than of civilised England"

Its got nothing to do with being gay imo ,think its to do with anger and the way we and our ancestors have been treated

Nah, you misunderstanding me.

I mean young black males are behaving in a way which could be considered the opposite of gay in pretty much every aspect.

Instead of embracing males they are attacking them for next to nothing.

It's considered gay to show emotion etc...

Our grandparents weren't behaving like this when they came to this country in the 50's and 60's.

And they had far more to be angry about.

Guest Diddybob

Maybe at the dawn of civilisation.

This behaviour isn't appropriate in a modern civilised world is it?

1 judge said it best before sentencing 1 case "It was more the law of the jungle than of civilised England"

Whats civilized nuking a whole city?

Nah, you misunderstanding me.

what he said made no sense

taking out anger on ur own because of what someone else did?

Be real,black people we take our anger on anyone but like idiots we take it out more so on ourselves .