What's up with Wiley?

2deal2

f*cking hell whites really get riled up about the killing of some pony look at the comments

Poor beautiful foal must have been so frightened. Catch the human scum that did this and jail them.

- Lilly, London, 25/7/2013 18:41

:rofl: I swear sometimes white people mek me laugh when it comes to their love for animals...

The whole article was bad and sad enough; but when I came to the photo of the foal's mother I nearly wept.

DM you should not have that picture on the front page, I know this is horrible news but it's graphic content to animal lovers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

^

my mate was telling me at rock gigs/festivals you get heads pissing in bottles and just dashing it backwards into the crowd like its nothing

im certainly not built for that sort of environment

Heard the EXACT same thing

Smh

I was at wireless a couple of years ago. I was quite far back towards the end of the main crowd whilst Jay-Z played at the end of the night. There was one guy to my far left who was in the zone dancing on his own, when i looked up and saw this bottle of what i can only assume was piss hurtling through the air from the crowd in front of us. The whole thing happened in slow motion. I watched it sail through in a fat arc and hit the guy square in the chest drenching him in piss. The way everyone parted away from him in a circle was jokes. He was just standing there soaked and then sulked off. He didnt even look angry. Must of deaded his mood.

^

my mate was telling me at rock gigs/festivals you get heads pissing in bottles and just dashing it backwards into the crowd like its nothing

Smh

I was at wireless a couple of years ago. I was quite far back towards the end of the main crowd whilst Jay-Z played at the end of the night. There was one guy to my far left who was in the zone dancing on his own, when i looked up and saw this bottle of what i can only assume was piss hurtling through the air from the crowd in front of us. The whole thing happened in slow motion. I watched it sail through in a fat arc and hit the guy square in the chest drenching him in piss. The way everyone parted away from him in a circle was jokes. He was just standing there soaked and then sulked off. He didnt even look angry. Must of deaded his mood.

:rofl:

Nah this festival life ain't ordinary

• Upvote 1

f*cking hell whites really get riled up about the killing of some pony look at the comments

A pony is abit extreme though. Well unusual

But yeah whites.. Animal life > Humans

You choose to live amongst people you hate when you have the option to get out this country

You sound lost fella

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^

Smh

Nah this festival life ain't ordinary