Notting Hill Carnival 2013

Ephren Taylor

what dyu mean no supermalt stand? although KA hooked me up nicely at a time I really needed it. but the supermalt stand was iconic.

as I say every year, Sunday >>>>> Monday at carnival. only difference is more man, and thus, more beef. ladies were out in full force both days. the "kids day" comments are from people who don't go

the Manchester chick who came down for carnival I beat in the hotel on the sunday night >>>>>

the banter with the French tourists who travelled here for carnival >>>>>

what dyu mean no supermalt stand? although KA hooked me up nicely at a time I really needed it. but the supermalt stand was iconic.

as I say every year, Sunday >>>>> Monday at carnival. only difference is more man, and thus, more beef. ladies were out in full force both days. the "kids day" comments are from people who don't go

the Manchester chick who came down for carnival I beat in the hotel on the sunday night >>>>>

I think I saw you on Ladbroke grove, shouted your name but you were right next to a float.

I think I saw you on Ladbroke grove, shouted your name but you were right next to a float.

lol @ shouting a name at carnival unless they are right near you