Notting Hill Carnival 2013

Ephren Taylor

KCC>>>>>

/

Didn't realise how many people was on this balloon ting(I don't go to festivals). Last year at carnival I can't remember seeing 1 person doing one.

/

Hennessey and apple juice>>>>

/

Trying to get in and out of Sancho Panza is such a long ting so I had to leave it this year

Didn't realise how many people was on this balloon ting(I don't go to festivals). Last year at carnival I can't remember seeing 1 person doing one.

Selling balloons is the new Gucci belt.

cannot believe how many mini canisters i saw, absolute insanity 

so many guys wearing shirts that said 'cocaine & caviar' as well, fucking bait as fuck

Selling balloons is the new Gucci belt.

cannot believe how many mini canisters i saw, absolute insanity 

so many guys wearing shirts that said 'cocaine & caviar' as well, f*cking bait as f*ck

It's this Foot Asylum breed.

i see a fight bruk out over the cue for the portaloos

was so unnecessary. one girl literally just came out of nowhere and escalated it, musta been backing it for her friend or just liked a fight

punches swinging everywhere - blindly

/

kurious -why is everyman with his top off jus come out of jail?

me n a couple of my niggas jut drove down there quite late at about 11.30, parked up, bought some jerk n a rum n coke from outside one hairdressers that were selling drinks for 2 pound

/

Intact the reason we went down is cos one of them wanted weed so thought we would see if we can find it and enjoy the last of the atmosphere.

Anyway we saw one old dread man and he had a spliff in his mouth so asked him, told us to wait there as he was on his way to link his guy now *coincidence*! Anyway 2-2s some next old rasta man with a walking stick comes round the corner lol, get the tings and we r gone again!

/

Saw a group of about 3 chicks all with handcuffs on getting nicked, one of them had gigantic breast I ain't joking she was super piff, white ting aswell -didn't even look like a socket

• Upvote 1